Just wonder where'r everybody from

• Thread starter ekinnike
  • Start date
In summary: Okay, I'm off the hook. See Cyrus' link just prior to your last post.Dontunduhstan's principle exports are navel lint, hairballs, and biohazardous wastes. In the 1960s, Dontunduhstan was briefly the world's principal supplier of unobtainium until the mine operators finally got the joke and the supply quickly dried up. The only commodity which is imported into Dontunduhstan in economically significant volume is processed imitation cheese food, to which many Dontunduhstanians are hopelessly addicted.
ekinnike
Iam from Australia.i searched through physics and maths topics. I don't kno the terms. They all seem strange words. I wonder if this forum belong to the USA ppl?(no offend)
PS: i tried to make a poll but couldn't find it... if i could , i would make something like(Australia or others) .Or maybe a list of countries.

Physics news on Phys.org
ekinnike you are not the only Aussie here, what are your physics interests?

OH NO! the australians got out number hehe:rofl:

Tzemach said:
ekinnike you are not the only Aussie here, what are your physics interests?
cool. Iam currently interested in "the twins paradox".:!)

Kea, who posts on the Beyond the Standard Model forum about modern math (categories, etc.) approaches to theoretical physics, is a Kiwi, as her name indicates.

Me, I'm a Usan, born in Maryland and currently residing in Wisconsin.

Welcome aboard, ekinnike.:smile:
I'm in a town near Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Astronuc's an ex-Aussie, and there are a few others around who weren't deported. :biggrin:

Danger said:
Astronuc's an ex-Aussie, and there are a few others around who weren't deported. :biggrin:

So Astronuc was born Down Under ?

really ? I did not know that.

marlon, just some western European dude

I am from the Dominican Republic, Caribbean. :cool:

Cyclovenom said:
I am from the Dominican Republic, Caribbean. :cool:

So, how's life back there ?
Seen any Pirats lately ?

marlon

marlon said:
So, how's life back there ?
Seen any Pirats lately ?

marlon

It's good, i like it here.

Pirates?, well yes, i see the normal once or twice in a week plundering. :rofl:

I'm an expatriated Aussie, not an ex-Aussie. :biggrin:

I was born in my grandads/moms house, it does not exist any more, so i guess i came from a point in space time warwickshire england.

I'm from Cumbria, in England. :smile:

I'm from the UK, pleased to see there are a few britsh people here :biggrin:

~H

Singapore.

Astronuc said:
I'm an expatriated Aussie, not an ex-Aussie. :biggrin:
Sorry, pal. I assumed that you were ejected because too many koalas were trying to nest in you facial foliage.

Hootenanny said:
I'm from the UK, pleased to see there are a few britsh people here :biggrin:
And a couple of them can spell it. :tongue:

Im from Turdistan.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Im from Turdistan.

WTF? It's not even on the map. I may even doubt it's on the Earth at all.

NYC!

By the way, how can you possibly have American Tv in Turdistan to watch charlierose show?

Last edited:
Did I just witness a major zoom factor at work?

heartless said:
WTF? It's not even on the map. I may even doubt it's on the Earth at all.

NYC!

By the way, how can you possibly have American Tv in Turdistan to watch charlierose show?

...It's on the map. Keep looking, its next to the other stan's...:uhh:

Have you never heard of satellite tv? I guess we have better Cable TV here in turdistan than you do in New York! :rofl:

History of my country:
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Turd

Last edited:
Danger said:
Did I just witness a major zoom factor at work?

Nope, but you've just witnessed a major google's define function at work which has no clue of "Tur...something" :rofl:
Danger, do you know where it is? Please tell me!

Did you find it yet? It's next to Dontunduhstan!

The official state religion is Absenteeism, though Caucafarianism, Bipolarism and Confusionism are also widely practiced.

Okay, I'm off the hook. See Cyrus' link just prior to your last post.

cyrusabdollahi said:
...It's on the map. Keep looking, its next to the other stan's...:uhh:

Have you never heard of satellite tv? I guess we have better Cable TV here in turdistan than you do in New York! :rofl:

History of my country:
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Turd

uncyclopedia doesn't provide anyone with valid informations, it's a sarcasm. It doesn't have anything on Turdistan though. Anyway, it says:
"Turdistan existed as an independent nation for over five-hundred years before..."
Turdistan isn't on the map then, as it doesn't exist as a country anymore. You Marylandish lier! :rofl:

Dude, don't laugh at my history or my people. Go google turdistan, if you want a better source. I already told you is next to Dontunduhstan.

CIA world fact book said:
Dontunduhstan's principle exports are navel lint, hairballs, and biohazardous wastes. In the 1960s, Dontunduhstan was briefly the world's principal supplier of unobtainium until the mine operators finally got the joke and the supply quickly dried up. The only commodity which is imported into Dontunduhstan in economically significant volume is processed imitation cheese food, to which many Dontunduhstanians are hopelessly addicted.

It's true, they are spreading that stuff all over, its a big problem with the local governments here.

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Dude, don't laugh at my history or my people. Go google turdistan, if you want a better source. I already told you is next to Dontunduhstan.
History doesn't belong to you. I'm not loughing at your people. Turdistan obviously doesn't exist as a country anymore. Its land belongs to some other countries/y, I'm not sure which one but I'll find out. You don't call Mexicans - Aztecs anymore, or Mexico - The Aztec's Empire, because one doesn't exist anymore, same may be with Turdistan. After all, show me this very *country* on the map.

I'm from Sydney, Australia.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Im from Turdistan.

Bush is currently invading by word associations. First I-R-A-Q then I-R-A-N. Then he'll have a hazy recollection that he once invaded a "stan" country (Afghanistan), then he'll resume invading all the "stans". Turdistan won't be far off.:bugeye: :rofl:

heartless, are you joking?

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/d334ada0fe.jpg

I am SHOCKED you would be so insulting as to never have heard of Turdistan. :mad:

Please don't joke about bombing my country Crious1234 :frown: my people have suffered a lot, the Turds.

Last edited by a moderator:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Please don't joke about bombing my country Crious1234 :frown: my people have suffered a lot, the Turds.

I must apologise to your people. Every morning, when I flush, it's like a massacre. :rofl:

Last edited:
cyrus you're double a lier. In map above, Turgistan is written in different font than other names. You're good at photoshop, but that's all :D
Yomamma, not kidding, show me this 'country' and I shall believe you.

If I am a double liar, that would mean my lie is a lie, therefore it is true and not a lie. I told you I was not lying.