Pillow-Head Pirate: Hilarious Pictures

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pictures
In summary: I do.In summary, Pillow Head's roommate was attacking her and she found that by placing a pillow on her head, the attacks would stop. She took several pictures of herself with an amused face and a pillow on top of her head.
Gale
I'm Pillow Head!

Ok ok, I'm sure someone is going to hate me for this... I'm sure... cause its completely pointless, but to me... hilarious!

anyways, My roommate was going crazy tonight, and was laughing while petting and scratching my head. Naturally, i got scared. I discovered that by placing a pillow on my head, i could divert her attacks... mwa hahaha... at the time, i was camming with a buddy, and then became aware of the awesome sexiness that is me with a pillow on my head. So i pursueded into taking as many pictures as possible...

now i have a few pictures of me with amusing faces and a pillow atop my head, the best of which i will attempt to post here...

http://www.memetika.com/media/gallery/341_409_91_3005875E761D2201557526C462CFB83C.jpg

arrrrg! I'm the pillow-head pirate!

hehe, ok, hope that works, my first time using image tags, if it doesn't, i'll attatch them, cause really, they're funny, someone will laugh... I'm sure... i hope...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
heh... ok, you know i'll post a few more, just cause I'm laughing so hard, i really want to share my joy!

http://www.memetika.com/media/gallery/341_409_91_AB2BE5DA859DDD8AA96909436E93FF71.jpg

erm, not sure what this one is attempting to say, but it makes me laugh!

http://www.memetika.com/media/gallery/341_409_91_09B02EBEC90F21A33747F92BCC621E49.jpg

uncannily pillow-headed-dog-like eh?

http://www.memetika.com/media/gallery/341_409_91_7106F86CC5EC0259C0EA6C55E5FBE12A.jpg

me attempting to look pretty whilst a pillow is on my head!

heh... ok, hope someone's laughing... cause i am, and its weird to laugh alone... makes me seem crazy... though i do have a pillow on my head... heheh...

Gale17 said:
Ok ok, I'm sure someone is going to hate me for this... I'm sure... cause its completely pointless, but to me... hilarious!

anyways, My roommate was going crazy tonight, and was laughing while petting and scratching my head. Naturally, i got scared. I discovered that by placing a pillow on my head, i could divert her attacks... mwa hahaha... at the time, i was camming with a buddy, and then became aware of the awesome sexiness that is me with a pillow on my head. So i pursueded into taking as many pictures as possible...

now i have a few pictures of me with amusing faces and a pillow atop my head, the best of which i will attempt to post here...

http://www.memetika.com/media/gallery/341_409_91_3005875E761D2201557526C462CFB83C.jpg

arrrrg! I'm the pillow-head pirate!

hehe, ok, hope that works, my first time using image tags, if it doesn't, i'll attatch them, cause really, they're funny, someone will laugh... I'm sure... i hope...
:rofl: LOL :rofl: Where have you been?

You're a woman after my own heart. You're very photogenic. I could never get away with making faces like that without scarring people. I especially like the first one. That lip drawl and eyepatch look is priceless. :biggrin:

SOS2008 said:
:rofl: LOL :rofl: Where have you been?
Agreed; I've missed your delicious sense of perversity. :biggrin: Seriously, though, no matter how much I look at those pictures, that thing just doesn't look like a pillow. A bath towel, maybe, but aren't pillows supposed to be... pillow shaped? :confused:

Your roommate sounds scary. :eek: Forget the pillow. Try a tazer! :biggrin:
(but the pillow pictures are adorable)

LOL! That series of photos reminds of the sorts of pictures we used to take in the photo booths at the mall! :biggrin:

Just wait til I get my web cam, pillow-head. You shall behold me in all my glory, for I am cat-head!

Math Is Hard said:
I am cat-head!
I absolutely can't wait to see this. :eek:

Oi! Pillow Head!

That's not a pillow! It's a hat!

Good work with the pirate theme though, pirates are amazing.

brewnog said:
Oi! Pillow Head!

That's not a pillow! It's a hat!

Good work with the pirate theme though, pirates are amazing.

unfortunately, some people think ninjas are better than people who would rather die than eating vegetables.. :devil:

LOL@pillow head! Power to the Pillow!

Danger said:
Full flaps, dammit! That's a tennis court!

The pilot on my last flight was great. He was able to land his Jumbo Jet on a runway that was only 500 feet long. Now tell me who designed a runway 500 feet long? And two miles wide!

Someone who was short and fat?

Danger said:
Agreed; I've missed your delicious sense of perversity. :biggrin: Seriously, though, no matter how much I look at those pictures, that thing just doesn't look like a pillow. A bath towel, maybe, but aren't pillows supposed to be... pillow shaped? :confused:

Ya... its a weird pillow. Its my bed pillow, and it has one of those weird pillow cases... oh it doesn't matter... what's important is that it covered my head during my hour of need, and produced some of the best photos of my life.

ANYWAYS! glad you all have enjoyed my moment of idiocay. Just trying to bring a little laughter to the world, as always...

Hey, Gale, you're at UMass? Which UMass?

Ahoy Evo, get rid of those other pictures of Gale in your alphabetical member photos thread and replace them with these!

That'll learn her.

jimmysnyder said:
Now tell me who designed a runway 500 feet long? And two miles wide!
Must have been a dyslexic civil engineer. They always plan things to look good with no regard to which way the wind's blowing.

Gale17 said:
Ya... its a weird pillow.
Whatever it is, it looks good. And you're even cuter than ever. Don't stay away so much in future.

Danger said:
Whatever it is, it looks good. And you're even cuter than ever. Don't stay away so much in future.

Creep.

RUN GALE! RUN!

brewnog said:
RUN GALE! RUN!
Hey, now! I don't go scaring your victims away! :tongue:

Danger said:
Hey, now! I don't go scaring your victims away! :tongue:

I don't like the word 'victim'. I prefer to use the word 'friend', it's less intimidating.

jimmysnyder said:
The pilot on my last flight was great. He was able to land his Jumbo Jet on a runway that was only 500 feet long. Now tell me who designed a runway 500 feet long? And two miles wide!

Maybe it was designed to be 500 ft wide and 2 miles long, and some idiot painted the lines in the wrong direction! :biggrin:

Gale17 said:
http://www.memetika.com/media/gallery/341_409_91_7106F86CC5EC0259C0EA6C55E5FBE12A.jpg

umm.. i think.. err.. what's that thing.. my.. uh.. wavefunction.. collapsed.. your something.. wow :!)

brewnog said:
Ahoy Evo, get rid of those other pictures of Gale in your alphabetical member photos thread and replace them with these!

That'll learn her.

:grumpy: i didn't see that before mister! evo, you'd better not! i'd rather people have to search a while before realizing I'm so goofy...

and oy, cronxeh... i really don't think we needed to revive this thread... but er, thanks... i think...

cronxeh said:
umm.. i think.. err.. what's that thing.. my.. uh.. wavefunction.. collapsed.. your something.. wow :!)
Yeah, now he drools. For he has gazed upon...PILLOWHEAD!

zoobyshoe said:
Yeah, now he drools. For he has gazed upon...PILLOWHEAD!

ya... :uhh: you and your marketing schemes... you should sell those little napkin bibs with your bumperstickers eh? make some extra bucks... for charity of course...

Wow, and a head for business too!

None can turn away from the gaze of Pillowhead. It is mesmerizing!
Long live Pillowhead!

Long Live Pillowhead!

(Still waiting for Cat Head, though, too)

zoobyshoe said:
Long Live Pillowhead!

(Still waiting for Cat Head, though, too)
Having some technical difficulties with Cat Head. Cat part of Head is less cooperative than I had imagined.

*wipes off the drool*

continues drooling..

23 chromosomes of this: http://www.memetika.com/media/gallery/341_409_91_7106F86CC5EC0259C0EA6C55E5FBE12A.jpg

+

23 chromosomes of this: http://n00093.myspace.com/00093/61/84/93604816_l.jpg

=

153-00164.jpg

Math Is Hard said:
Having some technical difficulties with Cat Head. Cat part of Head is less cooperative than I had imagined.
We may have to settle for a pictoral chronicle of the attempted creation of Cat Head.

Math Is Hard said:
It sounds as if you're using the wrong kind of glue. Try duct tape instead.

you know cronxeh... I'm going to have to just pretend you didn't imagine us having children actually... and i'll just thank you for the compliments...