A couple of laughs for the day

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Couple
In summary: I also liked how the little old man seemed to be at peace with the situation and trusted that it was now in God's hands.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
A man goes into a bar with his dog. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink.
The bartender says "You can't bring that dog in here!" The guy, without missing a beat, says "This is my seeing-eye dog."
"Oh man,” the bartender says, "I'm sorry, here, the first one's on me." The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door.
Another guy walks into the bar with a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, stops him and says "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog."
The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. The bartender says "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!"
The second man replies "This is my seeing-eye dog." The bartender says, "No, I don't think so. They do not have Chihuahuas as seeing-eye dogs."
The man pauses for a half-second and replies "What??! They gave me a Chihuahua??!"

--------------------------------
When the graveside service had no more than terminated, there was a tremendous burst of thunder accompanied by a distant lightning bolt and more rumbling thunder.
The little old man looked at the pastor and calmly said, "Well, she's there and it is His problem now."

cheers
Dave

Likes Enigman and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I like the part where we hear the thunder before we see the Lightning flash...

1. What is "A couple of laughs for the day"?

"A couple of laughs for the day" is a collection of humorous content, such as jokes, memes, and funny videos, that is meant to bring laughter and joy to people's lives.

2. Who creates "A couple of laughs for the day"?

"A couple of laughs for the day" is created by a team of content creators who specialize in creating funny and entertaining content for the internet.

3. How often is "A couple of laughs for the day" updated?

"A couple of laughs for the day" is updated daily, with new content being added every day to keep the humor fresh and relevant.

4. Can anyone submit content to "A couple of laughs for the day"?

Currently, only the team of content creators behind "A couple of laughs for the day" is responsible for curating and creating the content. However, if you have a funny idea or suggestion, you can reach out to the team and they may consider incorporating it into their content.

5. Is "A couple of laughs for the day" appropriate for all ages?

While the content on "A couple of laughs for the day" is generally family-friendly, some jokes or memes may contain mild language or mature themes. Parental discretion is advised for younger audiences.