Add Watermark to Document in Lyx

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter jmex
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, the conversation is about someone seeking help with adding a watermark to their report using LyX and the xwatermark package. They have tried looking at codes and a link provided by another person, but they are still unable to achieve their goal. They are now asking for guidance on how to use the xwatermark package.
jmex
TL;DR Summary
adding watermark image in Lyx
Hi,

I have seen people adding watermark in Lyx. I have looked around and found few codes, even tried but unsuccessful. I have installed xwatermark.
Can someone help me adding watermark to my report on few pages?

Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
thanks for your reply, it isn't helping. I went to the link you mentioned but didn't what i am looking for.

jmex said:
I have installed xwatermark.
Can someone help me adding watermark to my report on few pages?
I don't use LyX, so I don't know if this will help you. If you want a guide as to how to use the xwatermark package, you can have a look at the following:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/118987/200495

Related to Add Watermark to Document in Lyx

1. How do I add a watermark to my document in Lyx?

To add a watermark to your document in Lyx, go to "Insert" and select "Formatting" from the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Watermark" and choose the type of watermark you want to add. You can also customize the text, font, color, and placement of the watermark.

2. Can I add a custom image as a watermark in Lyx?

Yes, you can add a custom image as a watermark in Lyx. Simply go to "Insert" and select "Formatting" from the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Watermark" and choose "Insert Graphic" from the options. You can then select the image you want to use as a watermark.

3. How can I change the opacity of the watermark in Lyx?

To change the opacity of the watermark in Lyx, click on the watermark to select it. Then, click on "Format" and go to "Paragraph". In the "Color" tab, adjust the opacity slider to your desired level. You can also change the opacity of the watermark by right-clicking on it and selecting "Properties".

4. Is it possible to add a different watermark to each page in Lyx?

Yes, you can add a different watermark to each page in Lyx by using the "Watermark" feature in the "Insert" menu. Simply insert a new watermark on each page and customize it as desired.

5. Can I remove the watermark from my document in Lyx?

Yes, you can remove the watermark from your document in Lyx by selecting the watermark and pressing the "Delete" key on your keyboard. You can also go to "Insert" and select "Formatting" from the drop-down menu, then click on "Watermark" and select "Remove Watermark" from the options.