Aerospace Engineering in Canada: Can I Use It for Other Jobs?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
vipulan12
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I really want to be an aerospace engineer but there isn't many jobs for aerospace engineering in Canada(unless I'm wrong)
so let's say i get an aerospace engineering degree can i use it to apply to other jobs?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
vipulan12 said:
Hey guys, I really want to be an aerospace engineer but there isn't many jobs for aerospace engineering in Canada(unless I'm wrong)
so let's say i get an aerospace engineering degree can i use it to apply to other jobs?

This is vague. What other jobs? Brain surgeon?

Zz.
 
what can i do with an aerospace engineering degree other than being an aerospace engineer?
 
Repeating your question without answering ZapperZ's is not going to help.
 
i only repeated it because since he never understood it
beside being a brain surgeon isn't something i want to do