Airline Announcement: Technical Issues Ahead

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Issues
In summary: Ohhh I have no belief in that either. if it was real they would all be super rich winning every lottery and horse race etc hahaha
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
hahaha, not really something you want to hear from the air crew

alone on plane.jpg

Likes OmCheeto
Physics news on Phys.org
Ziggy should get rebranded for the 21st century as FML.:smile:

DaveC426913 said:
Ziggy should get rebranded for the 21st century as FML.:smile:

not sure who or what you are referring to ?
and FML ?

It's a Ziggy comic. (see the fine print), you're old enough to remember Ziggy! He was the original hard luck character.

http://www.gocomics.com/ziggy/2015/11/29

FML is an internet thing - "F* My Life" - which is preceded or followed by a personal story of hard luck.

"I ordered a box of cigars to be dropped off at my door. They arrived, in a cardboard box, during a torrential rain. Now I have $200 cigar soup. FML"(Wow, that joke fell flat...)

DaveC426913 said:
It's a Ziggy comic. (see the fine print), you're old enough to remember Ziggy! He was the original hard luck character.

not familiar ... prob. old enough, maybe didn't make it to New Zealand, where I lived till 2000

and OK on the acronym :wink:D

davenn said:
hahaha, not really something you want to hear from the air crew

I'd be jazzed at that announcement--more peanuts for me and shorter waits for the little Crown Royal bottles..:oldtongue:

Likes billy_joule
DiracPool said:
I'd be jazzed at that announcement--more peanuts for me and shorter waits for the little Crown Royal bottles..:oldtongue:

But the psychics may really have known something ... doomed flight :wink:

davenn said:
But the psychics may really have known something ... doomed flight

Perhaps, but I wouldn't count on it. I think the data is that the psychics predictions are just about EXACTLY chance. Lol.

Likes davenn
DiracPool said:
Perhaps, but I wouldn't count on it. I think the data is that the psychics predictions are just about EXACTLY chance. Lol.

Ohhh I have no belief in that either. if it was real they would all be super rich winning every lottery and horse race etc hahaha

What does "technical issues ahead" mean?

"Technical issues ahead" refers to any problems or malfunctions that may affect the operation of the aircraft or cause delays in the flight. These can include mechanical issues, weather conditions, or air traffic control disruptions.

Will my flight be delayed?

It is possible that your flight may be delayed due to technical issues. Our team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and we will keep you updated on any changes to the flight schedule.

Is the flight still safe to take?

Yes, our team of highly trained professionals is equipped to handle any technical issues that may arise during the flight. The safety and well-being of our passengers is our top priority.

What happens if the technical issue cannot be resolved?

In rare cases, if the technical issue cannot be resolved in a timely manner, the flight may be cancelled. In this case, we will do our best to accommodate you on the next available flight or provide you with alternative travel options.

Can I receive compensation for the inconvenience?

If your flight is significantly delayed or cancelled due to technical issues, you may be eligible for compensation according to our airline's policy. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.