Always hungry

• Medical
  • Thread starter nucleargirl
  • Start date
its not normal to feel hungry all the time is it? I'm always hungry! and I eat normal portion sizes.
Today, within an hour of having breakfast I was hungry, and I just had lunch an hour ago and I'm hungry again...
I don't do physical labour or anything. Its just started recently - didn't have this before... any ideas what could be causing it? or if its anything serious?

Answers and Replies

Borek
Mentor
You are pregnant.

You are pregnant.

oh dear... that is serious indeed!

berkeman
Mentor
its not normal to feel hungry all the time is it? I'm always hungry! and I eat normal portion sizes.
Today, within an hour of having breakfast I was hungry, and I just had lunch an hour ago and I'm hungry again...
I don't do physical labour or anything. Its just started recently - didn't have this before... any ideas what could be causing it? or if its anything serious?

When is your next regular physical? You should mention it to your doctor, to see what s/he says. Could be normal, or it could be a symptom of something going on. We can't provide any diagnosis here in the forum.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
She's pregnant.

Evo
Mentor
Is it all of the time, or comes and goes, like a few days where you're always hungry, and then days weren't you don't eat much. That happens to me and the last few days, no matter what I eat, I'm hungry.

berkeman
Mentor
Evo, we can't diagnose you here... :smile:

Although I do have to say, on days where I don't work out, I'm more hungry.... :tongue2:

berkeman
Mentor

When is your next regular physical? You should mention it to your doctor, to see what s/he says. Could be normal, or it could be a symptom of something going on. We can't provide any diagnosis here in the forum.

We cannot diagnose medical issues here in the forums, so this thread is locked. Please ask your doctor about this -- they are in the best position to help you out.