Analaysis Forces on Free Body Diagram

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
theunloved
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
So, I have created some blocks, and draw the FBD myself, am not sure if I did it right or not, so I'm going to upload these FBD here, and hope you guys can correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks a lot.
A block of m1 and m2, m2 is siting on top of m1. Assume there is no friction on the ground under m1, and there's friction between m1 and m2. Here are the FBD
 

Attachments

  • FBD1.JPG
    FBD1.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 579
  • FBD2.JPG
    FBD2.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 566
  • FBD3.JPG
    FBD3.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 491
Physics news on Phys.org
and this is the last one.
Do these two m1 and m2 have the same acceleration ? I think they do, but I'm not so sure...

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • FBD4.JPG
    FBD4.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 550
Last edited: