Angualar Acceleration of swinging rod

  • Thread starter Thread starter scarletcrimso
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Acceleration Rod
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
scarletcrimso
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7109/questionol2.jpg


Hi, I have really been stuck on this problem for a while. My problem is that I have no idea where to start, any hints or guidance would be much appreciated it.

Thank you for your time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi scarletcrimso,

scarletcrimso said:

Homework Statement



http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7109/questionol2.jpg


Hi, I have really been stuck on this problem for a while. My problem is that I have no idea where to start, any hints or guidance would be much appreciated it.


What is the relationship between torques on an object and angular acceleration of that object?
 
Last edited by a moderator: