1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Any questions?

1. Apr 5, 2004 #1
    I'm going to be around some astronaunts and aerospace engineers tomarrow. Also maybe some astrophysicists. Does anybody have some questions they'd like me to ask? I think it is about the Mars space missions, and the whole moon deal. Although, I think they will be looking for a wide range of questions. Bring em on!

Paden Roder

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 6, 2004 #2
    Has anybody had sex in space?

4. Apr 6, 2004 #3
    First on my list.

Paden Roder

P.S-My friend said he heard rumors of something with Neil Armstrong and John Glenn...

Last edited: Apr 6, 2004
  5. Apr 6, 2004 #4

wolram

Gold Member

if this includes the possible maned mars mission then-----
    an outline of the hardware, and if ship will be built on earth or modulised and
    assembled in space, what will they do while in transit? what instruments will
    be onboard?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    and you are the lucky one :biggrin:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2004
  6. Apr 6, 2004 #5

selfAdjoint

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Armstrong and Glenn were never in space at the same time, were they?

7. Apr 6, 2004 #6
    No, I don't believe so. It was just something my friend persuaded me to say.

Paden Roder

8. Apr 6, 2004 #7

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Try to bring back an idea of the feelings on the Man in deep space ideas. Is there, currently, a reason to but a man on Mars? What do these guys think of this proposal?

9. Apr 7, 2004 #8

Phobos

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So, what happened at the meeting? What questions did you ask?

10. Apr 7, 2004 #9
    It was moved to Thursday. I will make a list, however, and post the answers I get on the threads.

Paden Roder

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?