Anyone know where I can get previous years' AP Physics C exams?

In summary: I am currently in the middle of studying for my AP Physics C test.I would be grateful if you could send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006. I am currently in the middle of studying for my AP Physics C test.Sure, I can send you those. Hey Antiderivative, could you please send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006? Thanks a lot!Email sent!Hey Antiderivative, could you please send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006? Thanks a lot!Email sent!Hey Antiderivative, could
HardBoiled88
My midterm is basically going to simulate a real AP exam. So I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get previous year's AP physics C Mechanics exams so I can practice. Thanks a lot.

Physics news on Phys.org
buuummmmmppp

I have all of the AP C Exams and solutions since 1974 if you want those.

Princeton Review sells the AP exams in bookstores :)

antiderivative, u're a god! Please share the wealth.

antiderivative, what format do u have those tests in?

Tests are in Microsoft Word documents, solutions are in .pdf files. I'll try to email them to you.

Hey Antiderivative, do you think you can send me the 1995 AP Physics C: Mechanics free response solutions? Thanks in advance.

The www.collegeboard.com website might have some past exams.

I don't remember if they're actual exams or just sample exams.

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I checked collegeboard and they don't have the older exams...maybe they're archived somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Antiderivative, would you mind emailing me those tests? I'm an AP Physics C student right now and preparing for the exam and the more practice the better!

Thank you!

Hey Antiderivative, could you please send me those exams too if it's not too much trouble for you? thanks!

oohh

antiderivative any chance you could also send me the free reponse questions and solutions from 1995-1997? this would be useful as the collegboard doesn't have them anymore

actually anyone got these solutions?

it would be beneficial to me if anyone who has the 1995 free response solutions would be able to send them to me at lunarskull@yahoo.com. thanks in advance:biggrin: asap please. haha like tomorrow morning :D

Last edited:
bam bam

whoa! 1995 free response! I am looking for those too man :bugeye: maybe i can get the copies too antiderivative?? or from someone else perhaps?

pm me

adam balboa said:
whoa! 1995 free response! I am looking for those too man :bugeye: maybe i can get the copies too antiderivative?? or from someone else perhaps?
if by any chance you get these solutions in the mean time, could you pm them to me? thanks:biggrin:

Hey there- I read that some of you have the tests and answers to the AP exams from back in '74 up to now, and was wondering if someone would mind sending them to me? If you can do this, please send me a PM.

I would appreciate it more than you'll ever know =)

Nick

oooo. is it possible that i too get those AP physics C exams from 1974 to the latest. From whoever has them

Ap physics C exams

if anyone has them please PM me. thanks

How about Antiderivative puts them on this board out of his own kindness. No pressure, just a thought.

What about APB exams?

And antiderivative, you should upload a zip file up on to yousendit, then post the link in code tags like this:
Code:
www.yousendit.com
EDIT - Just saw how old this thread is, it doesn't look good guys

Please?

Hi, my midterm is going to be like the 1974, 1984, 1988, and 1993 exams. If you could please send them to me, I would be forever grateful!

Could you either attach them or email me?

Last edited:
nowanaid said:
Hi, my midterm is going to be the 1974, 1984, 1988, and 1993 exams. If you could please send them to me, I would be forever grateful!

Could you either attach them or email me?

Surely that's just cheating! There's no point in doing an exam if you know the answers beforehand- it's just a waste of time, and reduces the exam to a simple memory test?! You won't benefit from this in future study!

Last edited:
it's not going to be exactly the same, but my teacher said that practicing those exams would help.

HElP

antiderivative... Please help me with ALL of the Physics C electricity and magnetism Free response questions. It would be sucha big help to me.
EMAIL:john11199011@yahoo.com

HELP to anyone else who may have it as well...

if anybody has these tests, could i please get an email or pm

thanks a lot in advance, we are having our final for mechanics soon, and the practice would help a lot

thanks again

I will also be having an AP-based midterm and have been google-searching for hours and haven't been able to find anything.:frown:
I'd really appreciate it if anyone had past APs beyond those on Collegeboard, I don't even need solutions, just questions to practice.:yuck: Thank you!

p.s. my email is in my public profile. thanks

Ap Physics C!

AP Physics C solutions to 1980-2006 PLEASE!
email: john11199011@yahoo.com
It would be a great help if someone could send it to me ...thanks>>

antider. could you email me from 75 up? my midterm is also a past AP exam, and i'm, um, dumb haha so i need as much assistance as possible.

sjuhye@gmail.com

THANKS! =] =] =] you the best =] =] =]

AP test is looming!

Hey,
Can someone please please also send me all their exams and solutions (~1970 through present) ??

I've already checked out apcentral but need way more practice.
I want to start preparing for the AP exam in May and my teacher said practice exams are the best way to go!
I would really appreciate any help from the bottom of my heart!

my email is pinata1a@hotmail.com

Last edited:
hey
could someone please send me all the ap physics c free response tests?
thanks! nhs0607@gmail.com
asap would be fantastic :smile: