Anyone know where I can get previous years' AP Physics C exams?

In summary: I am currently in the middle of studying for my AP Physics C test.I would be grateful if you could send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006. I am currently in the middle of studying for my AP Physics C test.Sure, I can send you those. Hey Antiderivative, could you please send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006? Thanks a lot!Email sent!Hey Antiderivative, could you please send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006? Thanks a lot!Email sent!Hey Antiderivative, could
hey antiderivative. do you think you can send me the 1999 physics c frq solutions to jjjenko@gmail.com asap!THANKS!

Physics news on Phys.org
I have all the FR's, but does anyone have the MC questions and answers? If you do could you send them to pjfitzmaurice@lovett.org. Thanks

hey antiderivative sorry to bother you but can u send me the Answer key for the 1984, 1988, 1993, 2004 AP Physics C Mechanics Questions? I got these tests as homework and i finished them already. Only problem is if i make a clumsy error i might gets points punched off my grade. I would really appreciate the help. Please send to soh7444@sbcglobal.net Thanks

fitzymaninatl said:
I have all the FR's, but does anyone have the MC questions and answers? If you do could you send them to pjfitzmaurice@lovett.org. Thanks

The AP Collegeboard has only released two complete tests to the public. This means that there is only two actual sets of multiple choice that have been released.

I'm trying to review for the AP Physics C Mechanics... does anyone have any multiple choice questions? It doesn't matter if they're from College Board or not. Preferably with answers. Send 'em to adartsesirhc@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Can anyone please send me the multiple choice section with solutions for mechanics for years 1990-1999?
email: yunornella_90@hotmail.com

can anyone send me multiple choice questions and solutions for 1998 mechanics test i need to check my answers so i can study. my email is simoesdiogo90@hotmail.com. please send them ASAP.