Anyone know where I can get previous years' AP Physics C exams?

In summary: I am currently in the middle of studying for my AP Physics C test.I would be grateful if you could send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006. I am currently in the middle of studying for my AP Physics C test.Sure, I can send you those. Hey Antiderivative, could you please send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006? Thanks a lot!Email sent!Hey Antiderivative, could you please send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006? Thanks a lot!Email sent!Hey Antiderivative, could
antiderivative or anyone, Could I get some past Physics C E&M FR questions and answers?

Email glock08@gmail.com

Much thanks!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Are you people well?? Read through the thread.

Oh no the Notre Dame site doesn't work anymore!

help!

antiderivative or anyone else can I get the past AP problems from like (~80-99) as well as the answers?
My email is szwgdjoe@hotmail.com
Thank you so much.

hi antiderivative could you please send the past ap physics c free response and solutions from 1974-1999 thank you so much email: koreakorea972@gmail.com
or anyone else if you have it

im sure that after 6 pages of requests, someone has posted a link online for getting these files HINT HINT

You can tell it's nearly exam time when...

...1. This thread starts being bumped up the forums!

actually epiphone if your talking about the notre dame website, it no longer works

Antiderivative, do you think you could e-mail me the sample exam from 1999? There's a problem in there that I'm a bit confused about, so I'm hoping that if I see how the problem starts out, I can work it out from there. E-mail is tigereye3314@yahoo.com . Thanks!

Hey people, realize this - this thread is now nearly two years old.
But if there are any tests floating around, a PM would be greatly appreciated.

roboguyspacedue said:
can you please email all of those files please.
email: roboguyspacedude2@gmail.com

The fact that this thread is still going cracks me up!

Here's a hot tip...this thread is two years old; look at the date:rolleyes:.

And secondly, I hope the people that put their e-mail addresses up in a public forum for millions to see created that address solely for that purpose.

Casey

if you couldn't tell that is a spam email and this is the only place I've found with even a hint of the old exams of which we just had a recent ap physics test on the 1994 one.

I need old physics C exams too.

a PM would be nice about the whereabouts of the old ap free response questions and answers

Help

Antiderivative or anyone that is willing to help and has the solutions to AP Physics Mechanics frq questions:
Can you please e-mail them to jdthompson29@yahoo.com

Got this from a guy on collegeconfidential.com:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2xmwwny3z1u

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has old MC old questions?

antiderivative, could I please get those practice exams, too? :)

Hi antiderivative, I really need to practice for the AP Physics C Exam, could you please e-mail me the practice tests?

Thanks!

hey antideriv, id realllly appreciate all those physics c tests and free response solutions, if you could email them to mk5012690@gmail.com id be unbelievably grateful...thanks a lot

hey antiderivative, please send me the practice tests to br_batman@hotmail.com thanks

hey antiderivative, please send me the practice tests to br_batman@hotmail.com thanks!

Last edited:
M/C questions

If anyone could send me past M/C AP physics C questions, with solutions preferably, that would be great.

my email is physics545@gmail.com

may i also have w/e you have (free-response, MC, study guides ect. ) please email me at darkness6250@yahoo.com

AP Physics B Previous Exams

Does anyone have any previous AP Physics B Exams?? I really need some old tests and M/C questions that I could review in order to help me study. If you do please send them to Capdaddy@yahoo.com. Thank you very much

antiderivative or anyone,can u please send me answers to the multiple choice from 1993 to 2003 for ap physics c for mechanical and electrical to dark1killer@gmail.com

thanks a lot

roboguyspacedue said:
Here for anyone who wants:
AP Physics C Questions and Solutions
Download link for zip file containing 1974-2002 questions and answers:
http://fun.rkania.com/APPhysicsC.zip
Docs are questions; pdfs are solutions

Also I uploaded via bittorrent:
Files version: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4011136/AP_Physics_C_Released_Exam_Questions_and_Solutions
Zip version: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4011132/AP_Physics_C_Exam_Questions_and_Solutions

The link includes only free response. Do you have the multiple choice questions and answers as well? Thanks!

MC ap physics C

please someone email to me all the MC choice physics C released exams please

i am doing independent study on E/M and it is very hard... so someone please email the MC test and answer key.. please.. .and email to shoraj2005@yahoo.com... thank u so much

Hey guys

Hey guys, I know everyone has been asking for different copies of test, but could anyone please send me the answers to 1993-1997. I can't describe how bad I need these! Send them to jk193889@albany.edu

roboguy, thanks a lot for those, they look great. but I just wonder, for what school year are those for?