Anyone know where I can get previous years' AP Physics C exams?

In summary: I am currently in the middle of studying for my AP Physics C test.I would be grateful if you could send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006. I am currently in the middle of studying for my AP Physics C test.Sure, I can send you those. Hey Antiderivative, could you please send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006? Thanks a lot!Email sent!Hey Antiderivative, could you please send me the AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Solutions from 1980-2006? Thanks a lot!Email sent!Hey Antiderivative, could
help

hey antiderivative, could you send all of the physics C solutions you have to my email please? physicsCHS@gmail.com thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
A note to the mentors, perhaps it may be an idea to delete the personal e-mail adresses?

If Antiderivative or anyone he has sent all the questions and answers to would be kinda enough to send them to me at AKnight2324@gmail.com it would be most appreciated.

if you could send me the solutions, i would be most grateful. i need major practice. amandachow@yahoo.com

PLease

If Antiderivative or anyone he has sent all the questions and answers to would be kinda enough to send them to me at ree123456@gmail.com it would be most appreciated because i really need to start studying for the AP Physics exam!

thank you very much

please sendint it asap would be nice.!

SOMEONE PLEase send me AP physics C E&M solutions from 1980 to 2004... it would be a great help to me.

Hi, I too would be really grateful if anitderivative or anyone else could send me solutions to any AP Physics C exams they have. My email should be in my profile, but if it's not I'll post it in the thread. Thank you!

antiderivative,

can you please send me the APs too?

Thanks!

If i could get all the answers to the AP physics C free-response questions, I would be forever in your debt. You can email them to me at riotpvp@gmail.com Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
From someone who's tried finding past AP exams...

If you're having trouble finding them, don't worry about it. Understanding the material is more important than getting the exact questions in hand. For this reason, I recommend that you get an AP Physics review book and do all the practice questions/exams in that. Doing so should be an excellent indicator of how you will perform on the AP exam.

If your goal is to get a 5, working from review books should be more than enough for your purposes. Of course, if you have a real test or two, it doesn't hurt to take them as well.

Antiderivative, can you send me one too? Thanks. 2000backup@gmail.com
btw, do you also have Physics B exams?

Antiderivative, can you send me one too? admin_koko@hotmail.com, btw, do you also have physics A and B exams?

Hey Antiderivative. Is it possible you could send me the 1995 free response questions and solutions for the AP Physics C: Mechanics? I've been looking for those forever, but I can't seem to find them. My email's lghpym@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch!

Hey antiderivative!

May I have copies of past AP Physics C: Mechanics tests as well? I would love to have the solutions as well if anyhow possible.

My email is: loreejay@gmail.com

Thanks so much in advance!

hi antiderivative
can you or anyone else please send me the physics solutions also. and could you send the solutions for physics b too if you have them. thank you!
my email is clpn33@yahoo.com

Antiderivative, can you email me some of the most recent multiple choice portions of the AP Physics C exams you have, if it's not too much trouble? My email address is lugita15@gmail.com

Also, what is the most recent multiple choice test you have?

can anyone send me all the AP physics c test material they can please? I could really use the review. Thank you in advance

yes I am interested in those too, if you do happened to have it please send an email to me! Thanks

oh yes and antiderivative if you do send them to people thanks a lot for taking time.

antiderivative, I badly need the 1997 AP C-Mechanics Free Response questions. I know you said that you had them all since 1974. Can you eamil them to me?
Thanks in advance by the way.
My email address is dariafajr@gmail.com

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has the M/C answers to the 1993 m/c exam for mechanics. If so, please please PM them to me. Thanks.

Why are you people asking for the free response questions? If you read this forum carefully, you will find a post that leads you directly to the files you seek. Now if only there existed a similar resource for the multiple choice...

Please Help

Ya, I really need the test answers for the 1997, 1998, and 1995 AP Physics B exam. If anyone can be of anyhelp I would really appreciate it.

umm please anyone that has the 1993 ap physics b exam MC answers and free response answers can u please email me thank you, to guardianstar88@hotmail.com

Hey, could you possibly send me the 2004 multiple choice and the answer key? Thanks!

umm i don't have the 2004 one or anyone of them but i need the 1993 one badly.

can you please help me?! i need the free response answers to the 2000 and 2002 tests. thanks :)

Antiderivative said:
I have all of the AP C Exams and solutions since 1974 if you want those.

anti! I am not sure how this works but if you could please email me the 2000 and 2002 free response answers it would be SO awesome
starscupcrazy2@aol.com

antiderivatie..can u please send me 1993 E&M Multiple choice and answers...@ swappy90@yahoo.com

thanks a lot.

Dear antiderivatie or anyone, would be grateful if you could send me Physics C past M/C and answers as well as previous tests and solution for my study? My email is greenbriar1234@yahoo.com.
Thanks much.