Arafat’s billion dollars

  • News
  • Thread starter GENIERE
  • Start date
  • #1
GENIERE
Arafat’s personal worth is said to be in excess of billion dollars. Anybody know who advises him on investments? I always wondered why he’s so popular in France. I’m betting he’ll only get 35 virgins though, because he never strapped on a bomb (not to late for him to give it a go).

Incidently, what happens to the virgins after they're er... deflowered, so to speak? Do you get a new supply, are they recycled (virginized), or are you doomed to eternal consort with used material?

Bye-Bye
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
kat
26
0
Apparently Suhu is (his wife) has attained a financial advisor. One Pierre Rizk, who is better known for having headed the intelligence service of the Phalang during the Lebanese war. Which would also put him in line to have been involved with the Sabra and Shatilla massacre in 1982. Evidently Rizk holds power of attorney for Arafat's wife. To me this gives credence to a long unprovable rumor of involvement of syria and the PLO of the Massacre at Sabra and Shatilla. One can only wonder why there's no resounding outrage by the palestinian people for a member of the Phalang to be involved with Palestinian money.
 
  • #3
123
1
They gonna find Arafat's bilion dollars like they found Sadam's WMD's.
 
  • #4
GENIERE
tumor said:
They gonna find Arafat's bilion dollars like they found Sadam's WMD's.
They must have found it, his wife's getting $120,000.00 each month. What does your typical wealthy Palestinian earn each month?
 
  • #5
22
0
GENIERE said:
Arafat’s personal worth is said to be in excess of billion dollars.
That''s a lot of pilfered moneys!

GENIERE said:
Incidently, what happens to the virgins after they're er... deflowered, so to speak? Do you get a new supply, are they recycled (virginized), or are you doomed to eternal consort with used material?
Oddly enough, I've heard that the virgins are for acutal.. um. "use" in that sense (if they're meant to perform other functions then why the heck do they need to be virgins though?!). That's just hearsay though, so don't take my word for it.
 
  • #6
123
1
GENIERE said:
They must have found it, his wife's getting $120,000.00 each month. What does your typical wealthy Palestinian earn each month?
What is your source on Arafat's wife getting 120 thousand a month?
Israeli or American(same ****)press?

PS. even if Arafat had few milion bucks on his account,it is nothing compared to hundreds of bilions US government is blatantly stealing from ordinary Americans and attacking allready starving nations, and then pay milions to executives and "contractors"(murderers).
 
Last edited:
  • #7
GENIERE
tumor said:
What is your source on Arafat's wife getting 120 thousand a month?
Israeli or American(same ****)press?

PS even if Arafat had few milion bucks on his account,it is nothing compared to hundreds of bilions US government is blatantly stealing from your pocket to launch wars and pay milions to "contractors"(murderers)
According to the Italian news (link below), I was mistaken.. She gets $20,000,000.00 immediately, and then $35,000.00 each month.

http://www.corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Esteri/2004/11_Novembre/11/tesoro.shtml



...
 
  • #8
123
1
Good for her.
And by the way, I can't read Italian.

Are you sure you are not mistaken this time? you going to say in your next post(according to the Jerusalem Post) that she is getting trilion dollars. :rofl:
 
Last edited:
  • #9
22
0
Geez, everybody makes mikstakes..
 
  • #10
kat
26
0
tumor said:
What is your source on Arafat's wife getting 120 thousand a month?
Israeli or American(same ****)press?
Funny...but I could have sworn I've seen you quote the American press elsewhere on this forum..

PS. even if Arafat had few milion bucks on his account,it is nothing compared to hundreds of bilions US government is blatantly stealing from ordinary Americans and attacking allready starving nations, and then pay milions to executives and "contractors"(murderers).
We're not talking about the US government here. We're discussing the "Father of the Palestinian People" who apparently has been dancing with their butchers and profiting from their poverty. Without the oppressed Palestinian people Arafat had no wealth. Doesn't it irk you to know that Suha and Arafat had Rizk handling Palestinian money? That's like Bush taking Red Cross donations and U.S. Tax money and asking Bin Laden to control it. :grumpy:
 
  • #11
GENIERE
Apparently he(she?) is not irked.
 
  • #12
22
0
kat said:
Without the oppressed Palestinian people Arafat had no wealth.
Didn't he have all sorts of money already from having some construction companies, back in his younger days?
 
  • #13
356
3
kat said:
That's like Bush taking Red Cross donations and U.S. Tax money and asking Bin Laden to control it. :grumpy:
That.. didn't... happen?
 
  • #14
kat
26
0
revelator said:
Didn't he have all sorts of money already from having some construction companies, back in his younger days?
Arafat may have owned a small contracting company in Kuwait during the late 50's early 60's but the funds he's taken from the Palestinian people have been fairly well documented, more recently found are the millions he skimmed from the gas funds.
Arafat gave the Palestinian people nationalism and from then on he's done nothing but create death and despair for them, steal their money and have his wife live the high life in Paris. He's not alone in this, much of the PLO leadership skim money from Palestinian funds, send large sums to their families in Paris and send their children to expensive private schools. Palestine becoming a transparent democracy where people can truly speak against the government and have accoutability for public funds... will negatively impact the "Old Guard", so to what benefit is it to them to allow the status quo to actually change?
 
  • #15
123
1
Of course now it is all Arafat's fault! Hello! how about those guys in tanks, F-16 jets, Apache helicopters, constantly killing and terrorizng Palestinians!

When nations are at war(palestinians are actually slaughtered at will) finances are always being misappropriated.
Foreigners from EU who might have gone to Palestine to check on finnances are leaving and are not being let in,no wonder corruption exist.
But guys stop with the Arafat bashing.
 
Last edited:
  • #16
kat
26
0
tumor said:
Of course now it is all Arafat's fault! Hello! how about those guys in tanks, F-16 jets, Apache helicopters, constantly killing and terrorizng Palestinians!

When nations are at war(palestinians are actually slaughtered at will) finances are always being misappropriated.
Foreigners from EU who might have gone to Palestine to check on finnances are leaving and are not being let in,no wonder corruption exist.
But guys stop with the Arafat bashing.
Uhhhh yeah...the "Father of the Palestinians" robbed them blind and the Old Guard he's left behind is revving up to do the same and we should just shut up and take the blame like good little American and Israeli girls and boys. Riiiiiiggghhttt...I don't think that helps the Palestinian people one bit. I also don't think, particularly when I see a response like that, that people who make themselves blind to that care one bit...rather they are more excited to be part of Virulant anti-americanism then caring for what's best for the Palestinian people. Same goes with the Iraqi people...who cares if the hands that are their to help and feed them instead are taking the food and aid right out from under them?
 
Last edited:
  • #17
29
0
I'll add that I'm glad that Arafat is dead. I'll never have to see that greasy, oily, bug eyed, cheese grinning, face again plying his trade. We'll never see his self-centered 'oneness' - Arafat - the murderer of thousands of innocent people, from athletes at the Olympics to dads, mothers, and children on streets, in buses, or eating lunch. I'll not have to see anymore of Arafat, who was an obstacle to any real peace, refusing many times to negotiate and encouraging violence. I get to say "goodbye" with a big smile to Arafat, the thief of what may amount to multi-millions or billions of dollars now located in foreign accounts, while many of "his people" live in abject poverty. Arafat, who left nothing, built nothing, contributed nothing to this world in 30 years worth of opportunties. And we'll certainly never see Arafat, the "leader" so power hungry he left no succesor or system of succession. The King without a prince. So self-absorbed he probably thought he could take it with him -

Maybe, finally, his screaming, bleach blonde, middle aged wife will be happy now – in the arms of one of her lovers - Otherwise, his death probably changes the lives of very few -
 
  • #18
russ_watters
Mentor
20,117
6,616
I won't say I'm glad he's dead, but I will say that his death makes peace more likely than his continued life. Unfortunately, that's often the way of things in such places: progress ocurrs only following the death of a dictator.
 
  • #19
kat
26
0
russ_watters said:
I won't say I'm glad he's dead, but I will say that his death makes peace more likely than his continued life. Unfortunately, that's often the way of things in such places: progress ocurrs only following the death of a dictator.
actually...I fear that on the death of dictators mayhem and more dead is usually the status quo. Either the old guard will step up to the plate with strength and somewhat the same status quo will prevail...or the young guard will battle the old...and hope upon hope whoever ends up on top isn't fanatical..but moderate.
 
  • #20
kat
26
0
as an example:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=501559&contrassID=1&subContrassID=5&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y [Broken]

"At least two people were killed Sunday when dozens of armed men belonging to Fatah's Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades opened fire on the official mourning tent for Yasser Arafat in the Gaza Strip."
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Related Threads on Arafat’s billion dollars

  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
Replies
4
Views
5K
Replies
38
Views
4K
Replies
17
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
31
Views
7K
  • Last Post
Replies
13
Views
4K
Top