1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Archived Are you wondering what you've gotten yourself into with physics?

1. Sep 14, 2014 #1
    Are you wondering what you've gotten yourself into with physics?

Vent here!

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 17, 2014 #2
    A student recognizes Einstein in a train and asks: Excuse me, professor, but does New York stop by this train?

4. Sep 18, 2014 #3
    Well, this one made me laugh a lot more but I thought it might be too much for the first post.

What does a mathematician do about constipation?
    He works it out with a pencil.

5. Sep 26, 2014 #4
    The second one got a laugh out of me XD

6. Oct 3, 2014 #5
    Two physics students bump into each other walking across campus. One of them is toting his shiny new bicycle along with him. His friend says, "Wow! I really like your new bike!" "Thanks. It was the strangest thing! I was walking across campus the other day and a beautiful young girl rode her bike up to me, got off, ripped off all her clothes, threw herself on the ground, and said 'Take whatever you want!'"
    "Smart move," he replied. "There's no way her clothes would have fit you."

7. Oct 8, 2014 #6
    LOL

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted