Artistic sense-ualisation of elementary origins of the Universe

In summary, the individual is searching for sources that express the origins of the universe in a purely elementary manner, without any additional data or expressions. They are also looking for sources that provide a visual representation of the emergence of the universe and its present state, including information on space, time, and elementary particles such as dark matter and energy. They have searched through various sources, including documentaries and books, but have not found a complete source that meets their requirements. They are interested in sources that provide a clear understanding of the nature of the universe without complex deductions.
Cantor080
I am searching sources, which would express purely (without any other expression on how the data was obtained, etc.) elementary origins of the universe. As we would have certain artistic visualisation on how our Mars rover would operate on landing on mars, are there sources which give data on how universe might have got created, as sensed from all or most of the senses, at the elementary scale, as known from the present physics or all sciences? I am expecting such sources to express (precisely, without the usage of math, but with only visuals or data expressing visuals, and if possible, data on how it would sensed from other senses) space, time, dark matter, dark energy, and elementary particles.

Space news on Phys.org
And what have you found?

Likes Cantor080
Here is a video animation of how Stephen Hawking imagined it:

AM

Likes Cantor080 and dlgoff
DaveC426913 said:
And what have you found?
I am watching documentaries, as Cosmos (2014), and Fabric of Cosmos. I have seen on the surface, cosmology books as:
Ulrich Ellwanger, From the Universe to the Elementary Particles: A First Introduction to Cosmology and the Fundamental Interactions
Cosimo Bambi, Alexandre D. Dolgov, Introduction to Particle Cosmology: The Standard Model of Cosmology and its Open Problems

All these sources, though all read or seen not completely, seem to be mixing, history on how data on the universe was found, to that of the history of universe description, as known by Sciences. Without completing the search, I asked here, as it seems that greater data from many of them, gives greater number of sources, and seems to give a near expected source than if I could have alone searched it. I will be adding here (may be we can make a wiki of such sources), if I find any such source, which would give visualisation or "sense-ualisation" of universe from elementary origins to the evolution of universe till now (I seem to have not expressed clearly, on this in the main post or in the heading; I am searching sources to include evolution of the universe to the present state too). And such visualisation or sense-ualisation, seems to express data as known by us (seems to represent model), in the conformation as it really is (why would we want to know data in the expression as it not really is?), and might allow knowing before unknown data. This seems to be of utility for research too. I will update here, on the sources which I find.

I am searching sources, such that, they have to be expressing all the elementary properties, as that of space, time, and all the elementary particles including dark matter and energy, in the order of the emergence.

I don't know, it may be difficult to find such a source, but if there are multiple such sources, or sources which allow extracting such data, at ease, it may be of utility.

Last edited:
I'm still fairly puzzled on what you are looking for.

The Particle Adventure has a poster on the "History of the Universe". Is this what you are looking for, since you mentioned something about "artistic visualization"?

Zz.

Likes Ryan_m_b and Cantor080
ZapperZ said:
I'm still fairly puzzled on what you are looking for.
The Particle Adventure has a poster on the "History of the Universe". Is this what you are looking for, since you mentioned something about "artistic visualization"?
Thank you for the reply.

That poster is near to the data I needed (for my other conformations) to know. I needed to know nature of space, time, elementary particles, and other elementary conformations as dark matter, etc. in the order of their emergence, along with the emergence of present state of universe from them. It seems that we may not be able to get this in history source itself, as they might not express complete elementary properties of the universe. It may be of utility, if there are individual sources (if not a single source as that of the history of universe) which allow me know precisely (to the maximum possible extent) nature of each of the conformations/structures, which I mentioned above, via visualisation (as it seems to be the expression, expressing conformations as they are). I haven't studied particle physics, cosmology, or any other such subjects; I needed a source expressing the end results on how universe is, without deductions, to the layman as me.

Cantor080 said:
as sensed from all or most of the senses, at the elementary scale

What does this mean?

Cantor080 said:
It seems that we may not be able to get this in history source itself, as they might not express complete elementary properties of the universe.

And this.

Cantor080 said:
I needed a source expressing the end results on how universe is, without deductions, to the layman as me.

And also this. (bolding mine)

Likes Ryan_m_b
Cantor080 said:
Thank you for the reply.

That poster is near to the data I needed (for my other conformations) to know. I needed to know nature of space, time, elementary particles, and other elementary conformations as dark matter, etc. in the order of their emergence, along with the emergence of present state of universe from them. It seems that we may not be able to get this in history source itself, as they might not express complete elementary properties of the universe. It may be of utility, if there are individual sources (if not a single source as that of the history of universe) which allow me know precisely (to the maximum possible extent) nature of each of the conformations/structures, which I mentioned above, via visualisation (as it seems to be the expression, expressing conformations as they are). I haven't studied particle physics, cosmology, or any other such subjects; I needed a source expressing the end results on how universe is, without deductions, to the layman as me.

I have no idea what you just said here. It means that you still have not clarified what exactly it is that you are looking for.

Have you spent time looking at the Particle Adventure website?

Zz.

"how universe might have got created, as sensed from all or most of the senses, at the elementary scale,"
What does this mean?

Sorry, for not being clear. I was trying to express on getting data on the origins of the universe (and even that of evolution to the present), as it really happened before. Different senses seem to give different data; I was expressing on getting data on the origins of universe, as sensed from most of the known senses. By elementary scale, I was expressing on getting data on sensations we have from the elementary scale conformations/structures at the time of origins and its later evolution (for analogy, seeing the growth of baby from the elementary particles (if it is possible), against that from the large scale view of cells; here for universe, I am expecting possible elementary view, as it seems to allow us know data on every scale; if we know data on a compound scale as the view of cells, we may not be able to know data on the working at elementary particle scale). I was asking for data on most of the possible senses, to not loss data.

"I needed to know nature of space, time, elementary particles, and other elementary conformations as dark matter, etc. in the order of their emergence, along with the emergence of present state of universe from them. It seems that we may not be able to get this in history source itself, as they might not express complete elementary properties of the universe."
And this.
Most of the history of universe, seem to not give data or time on expressing nature of elementary particles, space, time, etc.. There I was expressing on the difficulty of finding history source, which would include complete expression of the nature of elementary structures as elementary particles, space, time, etc.

"I needed a source expressing the end results on how universe is, without deductions, to the layman as me."
And also this. (bolding mine)
Again taking the analogy of growth of baby, I was expressing on the view of growth of baby, without the expression of data on how that view was attained, or without the expression on how that views were deduced.

From all the clarifications I had, it seems optimal to search individual documentaries, which visualize the complete elementary nature (properties which express the complete working) of
1. space,
2. time,
3. elementary particles,
4. dark matter
precisely as known from physics. I am searching these now, I will add those which I find here. If you all can suggest any of them, it will be helpful.

Last edited:
ZapperZ said:
I have no idea what you just said here. It means that you still have not clarified what exactly it is that you are looking for.
As said to Drakkith, from all the clarifications I had, it seems optimal to search individual documentaries (as it may be difficult to find a source which would give all the data mentioned ahead), which visualize the complete elementary nature (properties which express the complete working) of
1. space,
2. time,
3. elementary particles,
4. dark matter
precisely as known from physics.

Have you spent time looking at the Particle Adventure website?
I didn't know that site; thank you, I am looking it now.
Edit: Oh, last time I went into that JPEG image of poster, and didn't look into the entire site, and now saw that site as to be Particle Adventure itself.

Last edited:
Cantor, the way you are wording your posts is obfuscating your intended questions. I don't know what you mean when you say things like, "express on getting data", "expression of the nature of elementary structures", and your talk of different senses or sensations.

It sounds like you are wanting to know how the universe evolved from its origins to the present day at different scales. Is that right?

Likes Cantor080
Thank you for the time.

Drakkith said:
Cantor, the way you are wording your posts is obfuscating your intended questions. I don't know what you mean when you say things like, "express on getting data", "expression of the nature of elementary structures", and your talk of different senses or sensations.
I am in India, I may not be able to use the words in common usage.

It sounds like you are wanting to know how the universe evolved from its origins to the present day at different scales. Is that right?

Yeah, I want to know construction of universe from the elements, i.e. visualisation of universe's evolution from its elementary origins to the compound present day. As visualisation will be expressing, on how initial elements would form the compound present, it might express bigger scales from the initial smaller scale, as the visualisation of universe goes on from start to the end.

If it is not possible to find such a source, I thought on searching individual sources, which would express each of the elements of universe, as space, time, elementary particles, etc. And I thought on later knowing the formation of compound structures from them.

Cantor080 said:
Yeah, I want to know construction of universe from the elements, i.e. visualisation of universe's evolution from its elementary origins to the compound present day. As visualisation will be expressing, on how initial elements would form the compound present, it might express bigger scales from the initial smaller scale, as the visualisation of universe goes on from start to the end.
Perhaps what you're looking for is a more detailed diagram of this:
history.bigbang.jpg

A very brief description of these stages can be gleaned from the wiki entry:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_the_universe

Attachments

• history.bigbang.jpg
    history.bigbang.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 332
Likes Cantor080
Cantor080 said:

Sorry, this doesn't help me understand you at all. But if you're wanting to know more about the evolution of the universe, there are plenty of resources. Wikipedia's good for quick and basic information and there are plenty of books on the subject. Have you read Steven Hawking's A Brief History of Time?

In regards to different scales, I'm not sure there's a single resource that will cover it all. Much of it is just learning different things from different sources and piecing it together.

Likes Cantor080
@DaveC426913: Yeah, a more detailed diagram or video. I will see that wiki page, and am also now seeing books on such descriptions.

@Drakkith : I had before read few pages of that book (Hawking's), 3 years ago :)
I will read it now again. I might have to extract data from different sources, and then join them later.

At the least, by asking here or in any other websites, I am knowing the absence or existence of sources. Probability of missing important source seems to decrease.

1. What is "Artistic sense-ualisation of elementary origins of the Universe"?

The term "Artistic sense-ualisation of elementary origins of the Universe" refers to the use of artistic representation, such as paintings or digital renderings, to visually depict the scientific concepts and theories surrounding the creation and evolution of the Universe in its earliest stages.

2. How does artistic sense-ualisation contribute to our understanding of the Universe?

Artistic sense-ualisation allows us to visually imagine and conceptualize complex scientific ideas, making them more accessible and relatable to the general public. It also helps scientists and researchers to communicate their findings and theories in a more engaging and creative way.

3. Is artistic sense-ualisation based on scientific evidence?

Yes, artistic sense-ualisation is based on scientific evidence and theories, as well as collaboration between artists and scientists. While the images may not be exact representations, they are based on current scientific knowledge and are meant to enhance understanding and spark curiosity.

4. Can artistic sense-ualisation be used to predict or prove scientific theories?

No, artistic sense-ualisation is not meant to predict or prove scientific theories. It is simply a tool to aid in understanding and visualizing complex concepts and theories.

5. Who creates artistic sense-ualisations of the Universe?

Artistic sense-ualisations of the Universe are typically created by a collaboration between artists and scientists. The artists bring their creative skills and techniques to the table, while the scientists provide the scientific knowledge and concepts to be depicted in the artwork.