Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bass mid & trebel filter circuit or pcb layout needed

  1. Mar 11, 2006 #1
    hi every one
    i happened to have some junk tape recorders and amplifiers
    so i set about making myself a deck with a cd drive
    i have two tweeters two speakers but one sub woofer
    i want a filter circuit so that i can take the left right inputs and get one bass input for the subwoofer.
    and iwant to make the circuit myself.so if any one can help tell me
    thanks to the helper in advance.:smile:
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 11, 2006 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    Here are some common "crossover" circuits. A crossover is a device which sends high frequencies to a tweeter, and lows to a subwoofer.

    Note that you will probably have to further amplify the signal to your subwoofer.

    - Warren
  4. Mar 12, 2006 #3
    i do have an amplifier for the sub but where are the circuits???
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook