Beginner Ebook to understand AVR hardware software detail and clearlt

In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulties faced in taking a major course in microcomputer interfacing without a basic understanding of programming. The lecturer requires knowledge in AVR, but the notes provided are not clear. After realizing they cannot rely on their current circumstances, the person wants to learn by themselves and is looking for book references on microprocessor architecture and AVR. The suggestion is to find an introduction to microprocessors book or download the datasheet for the specific AVR microprocessor being used.
xugi
I am currently in 7th semester majoring in Electrical Engineering concentration in control...

Taking the major course in microcomputer interfacing makes me feel the difficulties in EE...
I don't have the basic in programming
It's my first time to deal with how cpu in avr works
The lecturer requires us to have the basic in AVR
The lecturer notes is not clear

After 4th meeting, I consider that I can't depend on my circumstances...that's why I want to learn by myself...

Anyone has very good book reference?
Please help me facing this hell...

Engineering news on Phys.org
If you wish to learn about microprocessor architecture, you should pick up an introduction to microprocessors book. Regrettably, I don't have any such reference (although the reviews at Amazon or Chapters or your book purveyor of choice may help in that regards).

If you want to learn specifically about the way things are done on the AVR, download the datasheet for the microprocessor you're using. The architecture and basic instruction handling and operation will be explained in the first few chapters:
http://www.atmel.com

1. What is the purpose of the Beginner Ebook to understand AVR hardware software?

The purpose of this ebook is to provide a comprehensive understanding of AVR hardware and software for beginners. It covers topics such as the basic architecture of AVR microcontrollers, programming languages, and techniques for writing efficient code. It also includes practical examples and exercises to help readers apply their knowledge.

2. Do I need any prior knowledge or experience to understand this ebook?

No, this ebook is designed for beginners and assumes no prior knowledge or experience in AVR programming. However, a basic understanding of computer hardware and programming concepts would be beneficial.

3. What types of AVR hardware and software are covered in this ebook?

This ebook covers both hardware and software aspects of AVR microcontrollers. It includes information on different types of AVR chips, their features and capabilities, as well as programming languages and tools used for writing code.

4. Are there any practical examples or exercises included in the ebook?

Yes, this ebook includes practical examples and exercises to help readers apply their knowledge and gain hands-on experience with AVR hardware and software. These examples and exercises are designed to reinforce key concepts and build practical skills.

5. Is this ebook suitable for experienced programmers looking to learn AVR?

While this ebook is primarily aimed at beginners, it can also be a helpful resource for experienced programmers who are new to AVR. It covers the fundamental concepts of AVR hardware and software, as well as more advanced topics such as interrupt handling and memory management.