• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products via PF Here!

Schools Best US science/math grad schools

Ok..So Let's start of with Harvard. They have the best science and Math !
But that's an Ivy League school, so if you want a public school, Berkeley. they are good in Chemistry and Bio medical Science.
If you want to Ivy League schools though, you have Princeton, MIT and Stanford. But, you might also find Cal Tech interesting. They are very good at half of this things.

P.S. I have an interview with Princeton next week. :)

Ok..So Let's start of with Harvard. They have the best science and Math !
But that's an Ivy League school, so if you want a public school, Berkeley. they are good in Chemistry and Bio medical Science.
If you want to Ivy League schools though, you have Princeton, MIT and Stanford. But, you might also find Cal Tech interesting. They are very good at half of this things.

P.S. I have an interview with Princeton next week. :)
Princeton and Harvard are Ivy League schools but MIT and Stanford are not, FYI. The term "Ivy League" refers to an athletic conference comprised of Northeastern US colleges and universities. MIT and Stanford are great, of course, but they do not compete in this athletic conference.

And congrats on the interview!

Princeton and Harvard are Ivy League schools but MIT and Stanford are not, FYI. The term "Ivy League" refers to an athletic conference comprised of Northeastern US colleges and universities. MIT and Stanford are great, of course, but they do not compete in this athletic conference.

And congrats on the interview!
OMG True! I just kind of mentally imagines those to be Ivy league even when they are not...ANYWAY. Thanks! The interview was amazing though. It was today!

Great! I am glad it went well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Great! I am glad it went well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
I know! It's not like I have enough things to worry about.