1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best US science/math grad schools

1. Nov 7, 2014 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 24, 2015 #2
    Ok..So Let's start of with Harvard. They have the best science and Math !
    But that's an Ivy League school, so if you want a public school, Berkeley. they are good in Chemistry and Bio medical Science.
    If you want to Ivy League schools though, you have Princeton, MIT and Stanford. But, you might also find Cal Tech interesting. They are very good at half of this things.

P.S. I have an interview with Princeton next week. :)

4. Jan 29, 2015 #3
    Princeton and Harvard are Ivy League schools but MIT and Stanford are not, FYI. The term "Ivy League" refers to an athletic conference comprised of Northeastern US colleges and universities. MIT and Stanford are great, of course, but they do not compete in this athletic conference.

And congrats on the interview!

5. Jan 29, 2015 #4
    OMG True! I just kind of mentally imagines those to be Ivy league even when they are not...ANYWAY. Thanks! The interview was amazing though. It was today!

6. Jan 29, 2015 #5
    Great! I am glad it went well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

7. Jan 29, 2015 #6
    I know! It's not like I have enough things to worry about.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook