1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Boltzmann equation for carrier transport

1. Jun 26, 2014 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 26, 2014 #2

BvU

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Well, heavy stuff! If you can read that and understand it too, you're beyond the introductory level imho.

Did you notice the Physics Forum chiseled the rule to use the template in very hard stone ? Why didn't you do anything yourself and only give a link to a tekst that says "and the BE for electrons reads...". You don't believe that's true ? Why not ? What do you know about the "BE (originally derived for a gas of particles)" from introductory introductory physics ?

4. Jun 26, 2014 #3
    I don't have much knowledge about this field so that's why I posted here.
    there are may equations
    electron energy
    electron velocity
    coefficient function of electron energy
    scattering of electron
    electron enthalpy
    I have read some topics but I did not understand which is final boltzmann equation

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  5. Jun 29, 2014 #4
    please help me

6. Jun 29, 2014 #5

BvU

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

That is what I am trying to do. What about your knowledge of statistical mechanics

Did you notice the Physics Forum chiseled the rule to use the template in very hard stone ? Why didn't you do anything yourself and only give a link to a tekst that says "and the BE for electrons reads...". You don't believe that's true ? Why not ? What do you know about the "BE (originally derived for a gas of particles)" from introductory introductory physics ?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted