Sorry I have not been able to answer earlier, I have been and am down with flu.
Minor point is I get slightly different figures from you for the Joules produced by the combustion, 72.14 J
I am taking molecular mass as 92.14, the difference with your figure however does not explain the above discrepancy.
Then you say you are confused about the various definitions. I don't know the formal terminology your teachers require, but broadly heat capacity is crudely just the capacity of any object to 'absorb heat', more precisely the amount of energy (KJ) required to raise its temperature by 1°. An 'extensive property'.
Specific heat capacity (in my day it was just called specific heat) is the property of a substance (intensive property), so here heat capacity per unit of mass, be it Kg or mole.
So you couldn't have as in #1 heat capacity of a calorimeter in kJ/mol - you cannot have a mole of calorimeter! Even a gram or kilogram of calorimeter makes little sense, as it is an inhomogeneous object.
See Wikipedia for extensive and intensive properties.
You have calculated the Joules generated by the combustion, and you know the temperature rise that this causes, so you can calculate just from these two numbers the number of joules that raises the temperature of the calorimeter by 1°. That's all, there is no reason to reintroduce the toluene amount as you have, making your answer seriously out.
I must say I am a bit perplexed by the numbers that come out, plus some conceptual doubts about what is really expressed by the measurement value, but this can be taken up if you come back.