env Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Dec 10, 2011 #1 I am designing a water pipeline from tank A to tank B. assuming tank B is empty, how can i calculate the water height going out from the pipe?
I am designing a water pipeline from tank A to tank B. assuming tank B is empty, how can i calculate the water height going out from the pipe?
Naty1 Messages 5,605 Reaction score 40 Dec 12, 2011 #2 I see over 200 have looked and not answered...I suspect like me they don't know what you are asking. You know the heights will equalize between the two tanks, right? Can you rephrase your question?
I see over 200 have looked and not answered...I suspect like me they don't know what you are asking. You know the heights will equalize between the two tanks, right? Can you rephrase your question?