csprof2000 said:
Fruitcake is a conspiracy to increase entropy. It's so obvious, when you think about it.
It is! Think about how hard it is to bite into that garbage! That's a lot of dissipated energy!
You know what else is a conspiracy? Gyms!
Gyms almost do nothing but contribute to the end of the universe.
"Here, you add GPE to this mass and take it away, over and over again. You, run for as long as you can on this machine that makes you not go anywhere. You, get this flywheel going with your feet, and don't worry, we'll put resistance on it."
Just think about jumping jacks. A jumping jack is like 100% heat energy!
That's it! From now on, I'm morally opposed to exercise. How could I knowingly waste all my energy (with potential to do work) like that? How could I sleep at night, knowing that with every push-up, I bring the universe one step closer to maximum entropy?
Stand up against this waste of working energy!
Actually, don't stand up. It's bad for the universe.