Can You Identify These Aircraft from Limited Clues?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
340 replies · 26K views
Okay, I'll try and make them harder now. I've got lots more coming, but I want to space them out.

Cyrus - 9 points
 
Physics news on Phys.org
cyrusabdollahi said:
But how will fred get any points?
Get used to the only scoring you'll ever do, nerd boy.
 
If I were you, I would be too ashamed to play any further. You know, designing jet engines and all for a living...
 
My time stamp is obviously incorrect.

I respectfully request a pause to the game so I can go feed the rug rat.
 
Hey, if you want to pause, I have to read a book for class tomorrow. I would agree to a pause as well. Give me an hour or so, ok?

Actually, maybe you should let this bum acquire some points while there is still some hope in hell for him?
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
Man, you really suck sir.
At least I'm not calling an intradiction bomber a fighter. Loser.
 
Bystander said:
Vigilante. xxxx

Wow, can we limit this game to non-amateurs? :rolleyes:

I think I just threw up a little.

Edit: I am pulling your leg, don't be offended. :wink:
 
Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Wow, can we limit this game to non-amateurs? :rolleyes:

I think I just threw up a little.
Oh Damn!
 
Until, we meet again, bum.

Go read up one Janes...I mean "feed the little one"

I must go and read a story about slavery, "1000 miles for freedom."
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
Tornado Figther Jet. (British Made, Naturally)
Ooh, closer that time, but Cyrus with the points again, and off to an early - but hardly dangerous - lead. You guys are good. And you're not speed-flipping through Jane's are you?

Cyrus - 12 points

Yes, that is a Panavia Tornado.
 
That is the jet engine(s) of a B-52 bomber, right wing inner pylon.

Edit: No, it's not. The wing's too low and small.
 
Last edited:
5, Spitfire V; 6, Jupiter, Thor, Titan, Atlas + Gemini, Redstone + Mercury.
 
Nice comeback, give him the points on the ICBMS! The fact that he named all of them is impressive to say the least. I just named one and said ICBMs (Though I was first).

But the spitfire is MINE! :devil:

You have redeemed yourself, for now...