Can You Identify These Aircraft from Limited Clues?

• Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, Gokul posted two pictures of aircraft, one with a stealth plane in it and one with a paramecium. Respondent B correctly guessed the stealth plane. Respondent C guessed the paramecium, and Respondent D guessed the Northrop B-2 Spirit. Gokul posted the next clue, which was a picture of a satellite. Respondent E guessed the correct satellite, a Russian Soyuz. Respondent B guessed the next aircraft, the B-2. Respondent D guessed the Northrop B-2 Spirit again. Gokul posted the last clue, which was a picture of a person. Respondent A guessed the correct person, Kapische?.
Physics news on Phys.org
F-102, you clown.

Again, ugly like you.

cyrusabdollahi said:
F-102, you clown.

Again, ugly like you.
Wrong inlets genius.

Um, no. I think not.

http://www.cybersalt.org/cl_images/1zzzzzz/p/planeload.jpg

AHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
cyrusabdollahi said:
F-102, you clown.
Well, the ugly clown is right. It's the Dart not the Dagger. The F-106 has a slightly different cockpit, a bigger engine and the fin and rudder shapes are also different from the 102.

3 points to Fred.

It's so worth it when someone makes just the mistake you were hoping they would. :biggrin:

Screw the both of you...

mmmmm...waffles.

FredGarvin said:
Total swag..P-3 Orion?

C-133

You CLOWNS

He said P3-orion......god help us all...

cyrusabdollahi said:
C-133

You CLOWNS

He said P3-orion......god help us all...
As opposed to the guy that posted a picture of the wrong answer thinking it was right? You do need help.

Gokul43201 said:
It's so worth it when someone makes just the mistake you were hoping they would. :biggrin:
It sooooo is, isn't it? What's that saying about old age and trechery?

I will buy you Janes guide for christmas, (not the edition you already own, the newer one, Collectors Edition), just for you.

P3 Orion.......(shakes head)

What do you even say to that?

Because we all know the P-3 Orion, a LOW wing airplane, looks just like the C-133 with its HIGH wing......aye caramba!

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
C-133
Correct - the Cargomaster (it's the one that broke all kinds of speed and weight records for a transport plane) .

3 points, Cyrus.

Fred, I'm hardly likely to find an Orion in an Airforce Museum! Besides, the nose section is wrong and the wings are too high for an Orion.

Fred, I'm hardly likely to find an Orion in an Airforce Museum! Besides, the nose section is wrong and the wings are too high for an Orion.

Yes I agree, he's a buffoon.

cyrusabdollahi said:
I will buy you Janes guide for christmas, (not the edition you already own, the newer one, Collectors Edition), just for you.
Make sure you get the updated UAV section for yourself.

Gokul43201 said:
Hence the term SWAG...I did forget about the Air Force part though.

Q27: XB-70 escape pod. Or maybe one of Dr. Who's castoffs. Or maybe Mrs. D2.

Q28: F-106, Delta Dart.

Q29: Satellite recovery bird.

And always with the timely reply, Bystander! LOL!

At least he gets them right. Eh fred?

P-3 Orion.......AHHHHHHH!

cyrusabdollahi said:
At least he gets them right. Eh fred?

P-3 Orion.......AHHHHHHH!
Sure, Delta Dagger boy.

Hey man, I was off by a later model. Your answer was so far off mark, you should be deducted 3 points!

Seriously, P3 Orion!? What ever your smoking, stay on it so I can whip your arse.

And that x-36 was not a UAV, it had a cockpit. Do you not understand the concept of UAV? (Hint: Unmanned)

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
And that x-39 was not a UAV, it had a cockpit. Do you not understand the concept of UAV? (Hint: Unmanned)
HINT: It was a 28% scale model. Even someone with your tiny little brain would fit in there. It was a demonstrator braniac.

Yes, that was, but the airplane, the x-36, would have been full scale. DARRRRRRRRRRR

cyrusabdollahi said:
Yes, that was, but the airplane, the x-36, would have been full scale. DARRRRRRRRRRR
There was no such plan for a full sized x-36 Einstein.

Har-har-har --- anyone got any ideas what to do with a Toshiba with loose connections in the touch pad? You clowns put up 13 posts while I was getting one "quick" reply to go through.

Bystander said:
Har-har-har --- anyone got any ideas what to do with a Toshiba with loose connections in the touch pad? You clowns put up 13 posts while I was getting one "quick" reply to go through.
Ask Cyrus. He must have some kind of plastic cover over his with all the crying he's doing. His keyboard works fine.

Bystander said:
Yup, this is fun, isn't it?

Yea, your pathetic, P-3 orion posts brings tears to my eyes!

Who wouldn't need a splash guard?

Gokul43201 said:
Yup, this is fun, isn't it?
It is. Any word on another clue for the space port-a-john?

I don't know, another P-3ish response from you and I might have a stroke.

Im going to go read for my class, Ill be back later...chump...

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Im going to go read for my class, Ill be back later...chump...
I'll be here...kicking your but.

Ah, is it used to test the space suits at low atmosphere?
(I know bystandard is going to chime in with an answer, he always gets the obscure stuff)

Gotta be the balloon capsule from which the record free-fall was made.

Kittinger.

Wrong again.

Let's see --- 2 pts. puts Fred in the lead? What's it worth to keep my mouth shut?

Last edited: