Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

CNN Weatherman has a hissyfit

1. Aug 30, 2005 #1

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

CNN Weatherman Freaks

Hurricane Katrina is certainly causing a lot of crazy TV.

He screams: "Let me talk Carol!"

Chad then throws his "papers" down. I think he needs a time out

videos at: http://www.crooksandliars.com/
    (scroll down to CNN Weatherman Freaks)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 30, 2005 #2
    I love it when news people lose their cool. :rofl:

4. Aug 30, 2005 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We saw that! :rofl:

She handled it well; simply commenting that nerves are frayed or something similar.

5. Aug 30, 2005 #4

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I couldn't believe it. He really lost it!

6. Aug 30, 2005 #5
    OMG that was so funny!

7. Aug 30, 2005 #6

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

:rofl: I loved the comment about his own beach house on the Florida coast. He was "missed" by the hurricanes...yes, for this year he was. This man is absolutely cold, as if the residents of New Orleans should be held responsible for this hurricane. Whatever happened to the unity of our country?

8. Aug 30, 2005 #7
    Yes I watched the Fred Barnes round table discussion too.... I dont know, I think with thousands of hours of broadcasting, people are bound to slip up now and then.

But back to the weatherman, I woulda slapped the crap outta her nagging mouth if she talked to me like that lol....

9. Aug 30, 2005 #8

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Chad Myers is usually cool. :surprised

10. Aug 31, 2005 #9

cronxeh

Gold Member

I'd totally curse if I was the weatherman at 'Carol'. I mean gee wiz, dont you need a college degree to work as a newsman these days? You cant be that stupid!

11. Aug 31, 2005 #10

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Drat, I can't find any pictures or video. Last year during Charely, there was this one local reporter out in the storm who was going crazy, being blown all over the place, soaked to the bone, a palm tree fell and almost crushed him, etc. And the whole time he kept talking about his stupid safety goggles! You know, goggles to keep water and such out of your eyes, as you wear in a pool. He's being blown across the parking lot, but "it's a good thing I have my safety goggles on!" Every five minutes - "These goggles are keeping the rain out my eyes... good thing I have my goggles on..." :rofl: He wore the goggles for Frances too. :rofl:
    Okay, I found one picture of him during Charley. You can't see the goggles from here, but trust me, he's wearing them!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?