Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
  • #15,646
256bits said:
What's the one about the snake that can't multiply?

Cuz it's an adder.
See earlier in this thread.

• Wow
Likes 256bits
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #15,647
FB_IMG_1685468548263.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Likes pinball1970, davenn, julian and 8 others
  • #15,648
Spike Mlligan.jpg
Being keen in Esperanto I enquired into the opportunity to participate in an exchange program with someone from Esperantoland, because I thought it would an enriching experience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Likes DennisN, WWGD, Grelbr42 and 2 others
  • #15,649
Aperitif.jpg

Likes Grelbr42, Ibix, 256bits and 1 other person
  • #15,650
julian said:
Massachusetts: American for "lots of teeth".

Mass of chew sets

• Haha
Likes davenn, Wrichik Basu, Ibix and 2 others
  • #15,651
An elderly, but hardy cattleman from Texas once told a young friend Sally that if she wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on her oatmeal each morning. Sally did this religiously and lived to the ripe old age of 103. She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren, five great-great-grandchildren and a 40 foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

• Haha
Likes davenn, DennisN, Grelbr42 and 4 others
  • #15,652
You aint nothing but a Groundhog.

• #15,653
Screenshot_20230530_211502_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Likes Grelbr42 and BillTre
  • #15,654
IMG-20230523-WA0000.jpg

Likes DennisN, BillTre, DrClaude and 2 others
  • #15,655
Likes jtbell, julian and WWGD
  • #15,656
jack action said:
Why isn't there any mouse-flavored cat food?
tastes like chicken.

Likes jack action and BillTre
  • #15,657
256bits said:
tastes like chicken.
They asked me how I knew
That raccoon poop was blue
So, like a fool I said
Raccoon poop is red!

I've always wondered how dog and cat food creators know just how "beefy" their products taste.

-Dan

Last edited:
Likes 256bits
  • #15,658
My thesis

• #15,660
julian said:
For me as non-native English speaker these are always a bit hard. So:

apparent teeth

correct?

• #15,661
Arjan82 said:
For me as non-native English speaker these are always a bit hard. So:

apparent teeth

correct?
Close. A pair o' teeth. Which would actually be a slightly odd thing to say IMO. I'd normally say a set, rather than a pair.

• Informative
Likes 256bits and Arjan82
  • #15,662
Arjan82 said:
From the link:
The job is actually typically a highly-skilled one, and more like a combination of researcher and taster. Generally someone with a doctoral degree, a pet food taster's main job is testing, not tasting -- evaluating a given pet food's nutritional value, writing reports and determining ways to enhance new pet foods currently being developed.
Here is something they don't tell you when they sell you higher education.

• Haha
Likes berkeman and Arjan82
  • #15,663
Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 8.38.33 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Likes DennisN, jtbell, WWGD and 2 others
  • #15,664
1685558658732.png

Likes DennisN, berkeman and jack action
  • #15,665
This story, which he swears is true, is told by a woodworking acquaintance of mine on a woodworking forum. It's long but worth it:

WARNING FOR ALL MALES FROM LIL MIKEY - for when contemplating the purchase of a security device for a loved one.

Last weekend Lil Mikey saw something at The Flea Market that sparked his interest. He was looking for a little something different for his wife Mrs. Lil Mikey (she doesn’t even know she is named that). Maybe some personal protection. What he came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Taser. The effects of the Taser were reported as being short lived, with no long-term adverse effect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety...??

OK - WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, He bought the device and took it home. Per instructions, he loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! Talk about soul sucking! He was thinking “what a load of bollocks, he when noticed that if he pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, he’d get a blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs.

AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, he has yet to explain to Mrs. Lil Mikey what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.

Okay, so he was home alone with this new toy, thinking to himself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two little ole AAA batteries, right?

He was sitting in his recliner, his cat Stella looking on intently (trusting little soul) while he was reading the directions and thinking that he really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. For a coupla seconds there, he thought about zapping Stella and then thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat! But, if he was gonna give this thing to his wife to protect herself against a mugger, he wanted some assurance that it would work as advertised.

Any good Woodbarterian (or is it Woodbarterite) would do that - right?

So, there he sat clothed in a pair of ragged cut-offs with his lily white legs in full view, and his white wife-beater proudly showing off his farmer’s tan line (his onesey was in the laundry). He had his reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of his nose with the directions in one hand, and Taser in another.

The directions said that:
- A one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant;
- A two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; and
- A three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water.
- Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries.

All the while he’s looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference (loaded with two itsy, bitsy AAA batteries); pretty cute really, and thinking to hisself, 'no possible way!'

What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best.

He’s sitting there alone, the cat looking on with her head cocked to one side so as to say, 'Don't do it stupid,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny lil ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad.. he decided to give hisself a one second burst just for heck of it. He touched the prongs to his milky white, naked thigh, pushed the button, and...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHAT THE... !!! HE WAS CERTAIN HE JUST MET JESUS!!!

He was pretty sure Chuck Norris ran in through the side door, picked him up out of the recliner, and spinning heel kicked him through all 6 levels of separation, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. He vaguely recalls waking up on his right side in the fetal position, with tears in his eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with his left arm tucked under his body in the oddest position, and with this strange tingling in his legs! The cat was making meowing sounds he had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by his body flopping all over the living room.

Note:
If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a Taser, one note of caution: There is NO such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor! A three second burst would be considered conservative!

A minute or so later (He can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), He collected his wits (what little He had left), sat up and surveyed the carnage.
· His bent reading glasses were on the top of the TV.
· The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was.
· His triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching.
· His face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and his bottom lip weighed 88 lbs.
· Her had no control over the drooling.
· Apparently, he had crapped in his shorts, but was too numb to know for sure, and his sense of smell was gone.
· In the reflection from the cracked TV screen, he saw a faint smoke cloud wafting above his head, which he believed came from his hair.
He’s still looking for his testicles and is offering a significant reward for their safe return!

PS: His loverly wife can't stop laughing about his experience, loved the gift and now regularly threatens him with it! Talk about butt-hurt!!

And that, my peeps, is the story of how Lil Mikey got to be the way he is!

• Care
  • Haha
Likes BillTre and gmax137
  • #15,666
The inventor of the beach sandal was Philip Philop.

• Haha
Likes jack action and BillTre
  • #15,667
Ibix said:
Close. A pair o' teeth. Which would actually be a slightly odd thing to say IMO. I'd normally say a set, rather than a pair.
So, why is it called a toothbrush, instead of a teethbrush?
something doesn't make sense in the world of teeth.
And that is the honest tooth, nothing but the tooth.

• #15,668
1685599785120.png

Likes collinsmark
  • #15,670
airbag-phone.gif

• Haha
Likes DennisN, 256bits, Wrichik Basu and 3 others
  • #15,672
Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 9.31.45 AM.png

Likes DennisN, WWGD and Grelbr42
  • #15,673
DrGreg said:
The inventor of the beach sandal was Philip Philop.
I thought it was Flip Wilson's cousin who could never make it in show business.

• #15,674
What did Luke Skywalker's dentist say to him at the end of his checkup?

"May the floss be with you."

Likes DennisN and BillTre
  • #15,675
_nc_ohc=80Z4a4XvNpEAX_3bsfN&_nc_ht=scontent-fra5-1.jpg

• Haha
Likes DennisN, Wrichik Basu, DrClaude and 2 others
  • #15,676
Screenshot_20220625-162119_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Likes DennisN and Wrichik Basu
  • #15,677
20221027_174736.jpg