Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
People in Siberia are putting food in freezers in order to _warm it up_.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
jtbell said:
What do you call a baby groundhog?

A chuckling.

(heh heh :wink: )
Elvis warned us. He's nothing but a groundhog.
 
WWGD said:
Elvis warned us. He's nothing but a groundhog.
That's it! That's why we keep seeing him over and over and over again!
 
A snake walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "How did you do that?!?"
 
  • Haha
  • Agree
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bystander, berkeman, WWGD and 2 others
jtbell said:
A snake walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "How did you do that?!?"

Next a snail staggers in, trips and goes sprawling on the floor.

"Hey, are you OK?"
 
1768890773610.webp
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, 256bits and Ibix
davenn said:
I very much doubt that the 1960s conception of a futuristic computer running an entire starship (it would be able to do hundreds of thousands of calculations per second!) could handle Windows...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and davenn
jtbell said:
A snake walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "How did you do that?!?"
And the snake replies: Can't you tell I don't
jtbell said:
That's it! That's why we keep seeing him over and over and over again!
You think we'll see him this next February 6th?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and jtbell
I made this up just now:


1768957067961.webp
 
  • Like
  • Informative
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn and Ibix
Seen on a T-shirt:

IMG_1608.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, 256bits, jack action and 5 others
A two-parter:

1.
Q: What is the name of the tenth reindeer?
A: Olive.
As in: "Olive the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names..."



2.
Q: But what colour is her nose?
A: Every boater knows this one.
1769201870039.webp

Port=Red
Starboard=Green
 
DaveC426913 said:
A two-parter:

1.
Q: What is the name of the tenth reindeer?
A: Olive.
As in: "Olive the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names..."



2.
Q: But what colour is her nose?
A: Every boater knows this one.
View attachment 369097
Port=Red
Starboard=Green
Every boater? I thought you only said " aboot" , " hoose" and " eh"? Every boater knows that.
 
WWGD said:
Every boater? I thought you only said " aboot" , " hoose" and " eh"? Every boater knows that.
Take off, eh?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, gmax137, Borg and 1 other person
DaveC426913 said:
I made this up just now:


View attachment 369055
This is actually wrong, by the way. A Mercator projection is 180° high and 360° wide, so twice as wide as it is high. This is square, so it must be a Mercator projection of two oranges touching at the poles.
 
Swamp Thing said:
Next a snail staggers in, trips and goes sprawling on the floor.

"Hey, are you OK?"
Not to worry. The snail is already home.
 
Ibix said:
I very much doubt that the 1960s conception of a futuristic computer running an entire starship (it would be able to do hundreds of thousands of calculations per second!) could handle Windows...
Was CPM around at that time?
Should have had a blue shirt named PIP.
 
Ibix said:
This is actually wrong, by the way. A Mercator projection is 180° high and 360° wide, so twice as wide as it is high. This is square, so it must be a Mercator projection of two oranges touching at the poles.
Mine must be defective, or a fake.
It is 26 inches x 42 inches ( and 1/4 inch thick )
Don't tell me I have the Flat Earth rip off.
 
Ibix said:
This is actually wrong, by the way. A Mercator projection is 180° high and 360° wide, so twice as wide as it is high. This is square, so it must be a Mercator projection of two oranges touching at the poles.
Thanks. Fixed it.

1769210848873.webp
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Ibix
256bits said:
Mine must be defective, or a fake.
It is 26 inches x 42 inches ( and 1/4 inch thick )
Don't tell me I have the Flat Earth rip off.
No, that's because the Illuminati come and get you if you draw a map with the gytd$6t [NO CARRIER]
 
Ibix said:
gytd$6t
That's going to take me a while, if ever. Lost my illuminati all seeing eyeball.
1769213313019.webp
 
I tried to read the book "How to Read a Book". But I couldn't read it without first reading "How to buy a Book" f which I couldn't read without buying and reading the former first. Here I am, caught in a stopping problem
 
Last edited:
No matter which route you take, there's always...

IMG_1610.webp
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, gmax137, BillTre and 2 others
WWGD said:
I tried to read the book "How to Read a Book". But I couldn't read it without first reading "How to buy a Book" f which I couldn't read without buying and reading the former first. Here I am, caught in a stopping problem
You need the Philosophy of Dilemma for Dummies book.