Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
jtbell said:
One more:

Déjà Groundhog All Over Again
Deja vole.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, Ibix and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
1685333353083.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nsaspook, gmax137 and 6 others
1685334647424.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, Grelbr42 and 7 others
phinds said:
And what should he have said to not get him into trouble.
" You look so much slimmer and younger back then"
" You were so much beautiful back then"
...

"
 
What's the one about the snake that can't multiply?

Cuz it's an adder.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn and BillTre
She came out of the company meeting agitated and flustered.
After all the sensitivity training and all that, he still had the audacity to tell her " to quit acting like a flamingo!"

I told her "That's really bad. Put your foot down"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, jack action, hmmm27 and 3 others
Spike Mlligan.jpg
Being keen in Esperanto I enquired into the opportunity to participate in an exchange program with someone from Esperantoland, because I thought it would an enriching experience.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, WWGD, Grelbr42 and 2 others
An elderly, but hardy cattleman from Texas once told a young friend Sally that if she wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on her oatmeal each morning. Sally did this religiously and lived to the ripe old age of 103. She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren, five great-great-grandchildren and a 40 foot hole where the crematorium used to be.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN, Grelbr42 and 4 others
jack action said:
Why isn't there any mouse-flavored cat food?
tastes like chicken.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and BillTre
256bits said:
tastes like chicken.
They asked me how I knew
That raccoon poop was blue
So, like a fool I said
Raccoon poop is red!

I've always wondered how dog and cat food creators know just how "beefy" their products taste.

-Dan
 
Last edited: