Collection of Science Jokes P2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes Science
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4,104 replies · 526K views
I can tolerate algebra, maybe even a little calculus, but geometry is where I draw the line.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, Grelbr42, collinsmark and 7 others
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
I can tolerate algebra, maybe even a little calculus, but geometry is where I draw the line.
I agree, I just end up going in circles.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, DrClaude, ohwilleke and 3 others
Same with topology, I just tie myself in knots ....I'll get my coat ..
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, ohwilleke and BillTre
I am taking a course in group theory but part of it didn't ring true.

Ok coat on and Uber ordered...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, ohwilleke and fresh_42
pinball1970 said:
I agree, I just end up going in circles.
We have the metaphor "to jump in the triangle" for "going nuts".
 
Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 8.11.52 AM.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ohwilleke and pinball1970
46f0fcd09f30013bea54005056a9545d.gif
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Jarvis323, ohwilleke and 6 others
ohwilleke said:
Not keen on cats. I prefer a varied dawn chorus rather than a muted and punctuated bird song, with ever increasing feline faeces to remove from my garden.
We don't have guns in the UK
 
pinball1970 said:
Not keen on cats. I prefer a varied dawn chorus rather than a muted and punctuated bird song, with ever increasing feline faeces to remove from my garden.
We don't have guns in the UK
Dogs are for soup. Cats are gods.
 
Bandersnatch said:
I wonder what's the most anachronistic element in that picture. Is it the rice? Is it wood?
Glazed ceramic bowls, I would think.
 
Bandersnatch said:
I wonder what's the most anachronistic element in that picture. Is it the rice? Is it wood?
The writing?
The napkin?