Collection of Science Jokes P2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes Science
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4,104 replies · 526K views
_nc_ohc=4C8UNcqXzNkAX91BFmq&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.jpg
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
Borg said:
So, fixing a disc error would be back surgery?
I avoid disc compression, it is a pain.
 
Borg said:
So, fixing a disc error would be back surgery?
Or simply a sudden break. Did you know that the time you have between "I have to pee" and a stop is directly proportional to the age of the youngest child?
 
I made an emoji for the super-position of approval and disapproval:

thumb uo:down emoji.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Skeptical
Likes   Reactions: Grelbr42, DrClaude, Wrichik Basu and 4 others
One day, Einstein has to speak at an important science conference.
On the way there, he tells his driver that looks a bit like him:
"I'm sick of all these conferences. I always say the same things over and over!"
The driver agrees: "You're right. As your driver, I attended all of them, and even though I don't know anything about science, I could give the conference in your place."
"That's a great idea!" says Einstein. "Let's switch places then!"
So they switch clothes and as soon as they arrive, the driver dressed as Einstein goes on stage and starts giving the usual speech, while the real Einstein, dressed as the car driver, attends it.
But in the crowd, there is one scientist who wants to impress everyone and thinks of a very difficult question to ask Einstein, hoping he won't be able to respond.
So this guy stands up and interrupts the conference by posing his very difficult question.
The whole room goes silent, holding their breath, waiting for the response.
There is a long palpable pause…
Then driver looks at him, dead in the eye, and says:
"𝐒𝐢𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞.”

1686884250440.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DeBangis21, phinds, gmax137 and 2 others
Tom.G said:
Arrgh! The punch line is in Unicode which doesn't display here!
"Sir, your question is so easy to answer that I'm going to let my driver reply to it for me."
 
From a class in orbital mechanics:
If you're not a little bit eccentric you're just going in circles.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, jack action, BillTre and 2 others
... and about to be a dead weight!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, Ibix, phinds and 1 other person