Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4,104 replies · 526K views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 2,188
- 2,694
I thought I was alone in that club! Though the difference is not that high for me.BillTre said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
fresh_42 said:
Prove it.
- 20,819
- 28,467
I promised to do not.Ivan Seeking said:Prove it.
- 20,819
- 28,467
ohwilleke
Gold Member
- 2,695
- 1,668
- 13,923
- 16,801
I believed I was one of those people, but events have proved me wrong.
- 19,385
- 15,622
high points of Artificial Intelligence history, past and future
Man evolves
Man worships sun god
Man perfects technology
Man creates AI
AI perfects itself
AI enslaves man
Solar flare destroys AI
Man worships sun god
and so it goes
Man evolves
Man worships sun god
Man perfects technology
Man creates AI
AI perfects itself
AI enslaves man
Solar flare destroys AI
Man worships sun god
and so it goes
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Ibix said:I believed I was one of those people, but events have proved me wrong.
If it ever happens, I'm sure I will change my mind.
ohwilleke
Gold Member
- 2,695
- 1,668
- 13,923
- 16,801
How much does a rainbow weigh?
Not much, they're pretty light.
- 20,819
- 28,467
With or without that famous pot?Ibix said:How much does a rainbow weigh?
Not much, they're pretty light.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
fresh_42 said:With or without that famous pot?
- 19,385
- 15,622
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
(The energy of the rainbow over C2) x GIbix said:How much does a rainbow weigh?
Not much, they're pretty light.
Last edited:
ohwilleke
Gold Member
- 2,695
- 1,668
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
ohwilleke
Gold Member
- 2,695
- 1,668
ohwilleke
Gold Member
- 2,695
- 1,668
Similar threads
Collection of Science Fiction jokes
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
Are science jokes fundamentally accurate?
- pivoxa15
- · Replies 36 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 36