Are College Guys Wearing Too Much Cologne?

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    College
In summary, these guys are so annoying and they always reek. They need to smell themselves and not bombard other people with their stench. Additionally, these guys need to get up earlier to avoid sitting near people who are sensitive to fragrances.
Math Is Hard said:
Maybe it's just the warm summer making everyone more aromatic.

Maybe the people in LA are so cool they sweat cologne?

Physics news on Phys.org
All I know is I have an exam next week and I'm bringing a gas mask with me. :approve:

Math Is Hard said:
All I know is I have an exam next week and I'm bringing a gas mask with me. :approve:

Good luck with your exam!:smile:
To get rid of nasty smells( of other) I always use lots of perfume!:rolleyes:

oh, so you suggest "fighting fire with fire" then, Lisa?

Dear me!

Math Is Hard said:
oh, so you suggest "fighting fire with fire" then, Lisa?

Dear me!
If you use perfume to fight the "perfume boys" you will have joined their little club. If you can stand to eat in their presence, sit next to one of them and enjoy a tuna and garlic sandwich with lots of onions. Be sure to lean in close and whisper sweet nothings to them so they get to enjoy your breath. :rofl:

turbo-1 said:
If you use perfume to fight the "perfume boys" you will have joined their little club. If you can stand to eat in their presence, sit next to one of them and enjoy a tuna and garlic sandwich with lots of onions. Be sure to lean in close and whisper sweet nothings to them so they get to enjoy your breath. :rofl:

:rofl: That just might work. If they're so into cologne, they might be easily offended by more natural odors.

Have you gone up to them and said, "You use too much cologne"?