PRodQuanta
- 341
- 0
Hey. Just doing a little diddy for math class. Just tell me your shoe size. Just some statistics stuff, if you're wondering.
Paden Roder
Paden Roder
Nope. I just need 20 numbers. So keep em comin!enigma said:Do you need ages also? Seems like the age spread will make a difference in your statistics...
My appologies *it wasn't my feet*.Evo said:Whew, Boulderhead, I can smell your feet over here, put those shoes back on!
HeyGokul43201 said:Male, 9 US. I propose we herewith refer to humanino as "Bigfoot".
humanino said:Hey![]()
selfAdjoint is more ridiculous than me![]()
Evo said:female 8 US
Yes, I do! They're covered with cat hair, is that ok?Math Is Hard said:Cool, Evo! We can trade!![]()
![]()
I have a date Saturday and I need some strappy black sling-backs. Got anything like that?
Evo said:Yes, I do! They're covered with cat hair, is that ok?
My sentiments exactly!Math Is Hard said:Purrrrrfect! If he's allergic to cat hair, then I'll know he's not a keeper!

Adam said:Oh, and I have thongs, ...
Adam said:Oh, and I have thongs, what you might call flip-flops in the USA.