We want a closed loop control loop for the given process (see bode plot), the control loop requirements are:
- Steady state error needs to be zero.
- The gain margin needs to be infinite.
- The phase margin needs to be 40 degrees.
- Which controller will be the best choice: P, PI, PID or PD and why?
- What are the controller settings needed to reach the requirements for the controller you have chosen.
Standard controllers in de Laplace domain.
The Attempt at a Solution
My attempt to find a solution:
- Steady state error needs to be zero. ==> We need an integrator action
- The gain margin needs to be infinite. ==> the phase is not allowed to cross the -180°.
- The phase margin needs to be 40 degrees. ==> phase margin at 0 dB crossing.
How can I find the appropriate settings for my controller?
Thanks in advance for helping me out!
83.2 KB Views: 271