Coulter's for Prez, and I'm for Vice.

• News
  • Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the potential of Ann Coulter running for office and the likelihood of her winning. There is also mention of other potential female candidates and the idea of people viewing and reacting to political content online.
Physics news on Phys.org
She might win but then she would declare herself ineligible to hold the office (cause she's a girl) and abdicate to Rush. (Who else do you think she would choose as VP?)

Watch her facial expression within the 2 seconds after being asked "are you going to fall in line or move to Bolivia?" It's subtle...

I think this is her backhanded way of getting in touch with her de facto politico-feminist side. "Better to vote for HC than JMcC" = "our time has come."

She is definitely more articulate than G.W.Bush. :biggrin:

How about Laura Ingraham? Would she win?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
Why do people assume ... ?
:rofl:

What is "Coulter's for Prez, and I'm for Vice." all about?

"Coulter's for Prez, and I'm for Vice." is a slogan that refers to the possibility of conservative political commentator Ann Coulter running for President with the person asking the question as her vice presidential candidate.

Is Ann Coulter actually running for President?

As of now, there is no official announcement from Ann Coulter that she is running for President. The slogan is more of a joke or a hypothetical scenario.

Who is Ann Coulter?

Ann Coulter is a conservative political commentator, author, and lawyer known for her controversial and outspoken views on various political and social issues.

What are the qualifications for running for President and Vice President?

According to the United States Constitution, the qualifications for running for President are being a natural-born citizen, at least 35 years old, and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years. The qualifications for Vice President are the same except for the natural-born citizen requirement.

What is the likelihood of Ann Coulter actually running for President?

It is difficult to determine the likelihood of Ann Coulter actually running for President as it is ultimately her decision. However, based on her past statements and actions, it is unlikely that she will run for office.

Back