Senior Scientist: Exploring Paradigm Shifts in Physics and the Mind

• Thread starter Verity108
  • Start date
In summary, a senior scientist is working to explore paradigm shifts in both physics and the mind. This involves studying and understanding the fundamental principles and concepts of these fields, and how they may be interconnected and influence each other. By delving into the complexities of the universe and the intricacies of the human mind, this scientist aims to uncover new perspectives and ideas that could potentially lead to groundbreaking discoveries and advancements in the scientific community. This work requires a deep understanding of both physics and the mind, as well as an open-minded approach to challenging long-held beliefs and theories. Overall, this research has the potential to greatly expand our understanding of the world and ourselves.
Verity108
Hi
I got my Physics degree in the 70s, still interested to see if there has been any paradigm shifts in understanding. Also interested in Spirituality, Meditation, Psychology & Brain function.
I'm a senior (citizen not class in school) business owner and Realtor.
Verity

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

To get back up to speed try reading Susskinds book on Quantum Mechanics the Theoretical Minimum which should dispel some of the mumbo jumbo.

Likes Verity108
jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF!

To get back up to speed try reading Susskinds book on Quantum Mechanics the Theoretical Minimum which should dispel some of the mumbo jumbo.
Thank you, I will check that out :)