Have Ivan and Tsu experienced this before?

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a video of a skunk entering someone's kitchen through a kitty door, which surprised and amused the participants. They also discuss other unexpected encounters, such as a bull in a bathtub and a deer in a kitchen, and share their thoughts on other funny animal videos.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Just wondering how many times this has happened to them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: Well we know they get skunks!

I was thinking the same thing! I think they should show the skunks in the kitchen and be the next internet sensation!

Awwwww! Of all the things I expected to come through the kitty door, that was not one of them. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
Just wondering how many times this has happened to them...

I've not been here long.

I've hugged Tsu.

I've admired Ivan.

But that looks like something that would happen to Evo.

Before she slipped on the floor...

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Too funny! I didn't expect that either.

I did know a woman who was visited by a brahma bull while she was in the bathtub.

Ivan Seeking said:
I did know a woman who was visited by a brahma bull while she was in the bathtub.

Why does it make me think about showering Evo?

That is TOO CUTE! I want a BABY deer coming into my kitchen. The ones that Bun plays with are too big to fit through the door hole. I sent Ivan some pix of his cat with the big deer so maybe you can talk him into posting one.

after clicking on that link I checked out some of the other videos he had submitted. kitteh vs fan cracked me up. cats are funny, but spelling every word wrong and using bad grammar irritates me so I didn't check out any of the other kitteh/icanhascheezburger stuff.

1. What is the purpose of "Dedicated to Ivan and Tsu"?

The purpose of "Dedicated to Ivan and Tsu" is to honor and pay tribute to two individuals who have made a significant impact on the life of the person dedicating the work.

2. Who are Ivan and Tsu?

Ivan and Tsu are two individuals who have had a significant influence or impact on the person dedicating the work. They could be family members, friends, mentors, or anyone else who holds a special place in the author's heart.

3. What inspired the dedication to Ivan and Tsu?

The inspiration for the dedication to Ivan and Tsu could vary. It could be a significant event or moment in the author's life, the impact and support provided by Ivan and Tsu, or simply a way to show appreciation and gratitude for their presence in the author's life.

4. Is "Dedicated to Ivan and Tsu" a common practice in publishing?

Yes, dedicating a work to someone is a common practice in publishing. It is a way for authors to show appreciation and gratitude towards individuals who have played a significant role in their personal or professional life.

5. Can I dedicate my work to more than two people?

Yes, you can dedicate your work to more than two people. There is no set limit on the number of individuals you can dedicate your work to. However, it is recommended to keep the dedication concise and meaningful.