Determining the behaviour of a wafer from the CV curves

  • Thread starter Thread starter bhavi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Curves Cv
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
bhavi
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
After conducting CV measurements on Thin Film semiconductor wafers, how do we determine the behavior of the wafer based on the measurements? I have a sample of the reading obtained. I would be glad if anyone can help me.
 
Attachments
Engineering news on Phys.org
bhavi said:
After conducting CV measurements on Thin Film semiconductor wafers, how do we determine the behavior of the wafer based on the measurements? I have a sample of the reading obtained. I would be glad if anyone can help me.

Welcome to the PF. You should post a PDF file instead of a ZIP file. Less likely to have virus problems that way.