Differential amplifier simulation

In summary, the conversation is about simulating a circuit using microsim schematics. The individual is seeking help in correcting their circuit and obtaining the final graph with the values of V0, V1, and V2. They also have a question about reading the values of the error and the difference between the theoretical and experimental values. The person also shares a table with experimental and theoretical results but is unsure if the microsim circuit is correct. They mention a possible issue with the -15V supply being miswired.
esmeco
I'm trying to simulate this ciruit on microsim schematics:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/esmeco/amplifier.jpg

This's what I've got so far:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/esmeco/Microsimcircuit.jpg

What I want to see is the final graph with the values of V0,V1,V2.V1 is 1V and V2 varies from -5V to 7V.I'm not sure if my circuit is totally right so I'd really appreciate if someone could correct it where it is wrong, or give me some pointers on how to correct it.Thanks in advance for the reply!

Edit:

Just one more question,how do I read the values of the error |V0 experimental - V0 theoric|?Why do the values from v0 theoric differ so much from those of V0 experimental(from class)?Shouldn't the V0 theoric values stand between +15vcc and -15vcc?This's the table with the experimental and theoric results value(didn't put the simulated values because I'm not sure if the microsim circuit is correct):

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/esmeco/Resultstable.jpg

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Any help,please?

It looks like the -15V supply is miswired. Am I reading the simulation schematic wrong?

What is a differential amplifier simulation?

A differential amplifier simulation is a computer program that models the behavior of a differential amplifier circuit. It takes into account the input signals and the properties of the amplifier components to predict the output signals and overall performance of the circuit.

Why is differential amplifier simulation important?

Differential amplifier simulation is important because it allows engineers and scientists to test and optimize circuit designs before physically building them. This saves time and resources, and can help identify potential issues and improvements in the circuit design.

How is a differential amplifier simulation performed?

A differential amplifier simulation is typically performed using specialized software, such as SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis). The software uses mathematical models to simulate the behavior of the circuit, taking into account parameters such as component values, operating conditions, and signal inputs.

What are the benefits of using differential amplifier simulation?

Using differential amplifier simulation offers several benefits, including faster and more efficient circuit design, the ability to test different scenarios and parameters, and the ability to identify potential issues before the circuit is physically built.

What are some limitations of differential amplifier simulation?

While differential amplifier simulation is a useful tool, it also has its limitations. These may include inaccuracies due to simplified component models, limitations in the simulation software, and the inability to account for all real-world factors such as noise and temperature. Therefore, it is important to validate the simulation results with physical testing.