Discover the Science Community to Getting Started on Physics Forums

• Thread starter Michelleeeee
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums is an online community dedicated to discussing and exploring various topics in science and mathematics. It offers a platform for users to ask and answer questions, share knowledge and resources, and engage in discussions with experts and enthusiasts in the field. The website also provides resources for learning and staying up-to-date on the latest developments in the scientific community. With a user-friendly interface and a diverse community, Physics Forums is a great place for anyone looking to get started in the world of science.
Michelleeeee
hey everyone! I'm michelle. I'm new here and am currently in my first year at college. I'm majoring in physics. :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

People studying science find us a very friendly and helpful community.

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Enjoy your time here. Learn and help learn others.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Wrichik Basu said:
Welcome to PF!

People studying science find us a very friendly and helpful community.

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Enjoy your time here. Learn and help learn others.

With regards,
Wrichik.
thank you!

Likes Wrichik Basu