Do the doctors on House perform their own surgeries?

• Thread starter Saladsamurai
  • Start date
  • Tags
    watch
In summary: Chase is a surgeon and intensivist. Foreman is a prestigious doctor, so he is just that awesome.From what I understand the whole premise of the show (House having his own department) is the part that is unrealistic. But based on that premise everything else about how they do things seems to follow logically. It has been an issue, particularly in the earlier episodes, that House demands things be done NOW and in many cases also demanding things be done that other doctors would not do. So its become common practice on the show for him to send his assistents to run tests, take x-rays, do MRIs, ect when normally they would place

woman: Could I have gotten pregnant from a toilet seat?
House: Yes, provided there was a man between you and the toilet seat.

woman: We do other things in bed, couldn't a sperm have somehow gotten up there?
House: Yes, but it was probably some other man's penis that got up there.

Physics news on Phys.org

I love House, although I really wish they'd explore his insanity more. After season 4 ended he's become such an emo pansy.

"Waah I don't want to hurt"
"Waah I want Cuddy"

Season 3 was the best in my opinion. Seasons 1 and 2 were just House...being House. Season 4 was interesting, but too short. Season 5 is OK so far.

Totally diggin the marathon today.

I love House! :wink:

House must have changed writers. Season 5 Too much soap opera, not enough medicine. Too many characters, I want the show to be about him, not everybody else—at least if we get new people, I want the old people to actually leave, not change their hair color.

In Season 1, none of the main characters would ever have had a baby :grumble: