Do you hoard stuff in your garage or outbuildings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
99 replies · 9K views
Lisa! said:
No, Thanks Sir! I just want to stop talking to you now!


:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
Would you like a very old tin of pratts motor oil your highness.
Can it still be used?
 
Sure it can, I am not sure about in a modern engine though.
 
Oh, you were speaking of ENGINES!
I'm sure you're right..
 
Arildno, are you fully conscious man, or have your mind on other things, i only
ask as you seem to go off at a tangent in these discussions, or has the old
war chief been on the fire water :biggrin:
 
Smurf said:
you're an engine.

Who are you calling an engine :mad: ?
 
wolram said:
Arildno, are you fully conscious man, or have your mind on other things, i only
ask as you seem to go off at a tangent in these discussions, or has the old
war chief been on the fire water :biggrin:
you're a tangent.
Daminc said:
Who are you calling an engine :mad: ?
you, you engine.
 
Smurf said:
you're a tangent.

you, you engine.

Hey Smurf, what's occurring, what does smurf do to keep busy.
 
I'm not an engine :mad:

You're an engine so there :-p

what does smurf do to keep busy.
(he makes lawnmowers move)