What Is the Song at 35:00 in the Documentary?

• Thread starter JonnyG
  • Start date
In summary, the song at 35:00 in the documentary is thought to be a four chord riff played by session musicians to avoid licensing fees. It is likely the chords of Summertime Blues by both Eddie Cochrane and The Who.
JonnyG

Does anyone know what the song is at 35:00? It only lasts for a few seconds. The credits at the end are too blurry to make out and googling the documentary and going on the history channel website hasn't helped.

Physics news on Phys.org
My guess is that they got some session guys to play a four chord riff so that they wouldn't have to pay licensing fees.

Likes JonnyG
I was hoping that wasn't it, but it appears it may be...

It's the chords of Summertime Blues by both Eddie Cochrane and The Who.

(I thought it sounded familiar.)

Thanks! They sound very different to me, but I'm pretty tone-deaf.

FAQ: What Is the Song at 35:00 in the Documentary?

1. What is the best way to identify a song that I don't know the name of?

The best way to identify a song is by using a music recognition app such as Shazam or SoundHound. These apps use audio recognition software to identify a song by listening to a short clip of it.

2. Can I use lyrics to search for a song?

Yes, you can use lyrics to search for a song. There are several websites and apps that allow you to enter lyrics and find the corresponding song. However, this method may not always be accurate as the lyrics may be misheard or there may be multiple songs with similar lyrics.

3. Is there a way to identify a song if I only know a small portion of it?

Yes, you can use a music recognition app to identify a song even if you only know a small portion of it. These apps can identify a song based on just a few seconds of audio.

4. Can I identify a song from a video or movie?

Yes, there are apps and websites that allow you to identify a song from a video or movie. Some apps even have a feature where you can point your phone's camera at the screen and it will identify the song playing in the video.

5. Are there any other methods for identifying a song?

Besides using music recognition apps or searching by lyrics, you can also try asking friends or family if they know the song, posting on social media, or using online forums. You can also try searching for the song using descriptive keywords such as the genre, artist, or a memorable phrase from the song.

Back