Does electricty gain / lose power traveling up / down hill? [Not]

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 4K views
berkeman said:
No worries. We don't allow debunking here, since it uses up electrons that are already tired from their journey... :biggrin:

:iseewhatyoudid:

RAWR!
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Blank_Stare said:
I think I have been beaten... people are just going to believe whatever they want to believe.
See post #24
 
phinds said:
See post #24
:bow:

jim hardy said:
I would consider asking him about that, if I had any grasp on the material. Maybe after I browse that article a few more times, I will have some clue, but as it stands... see my avatar...

You know, it occurs to me that I have forgotten to ask him about his views regarding the shape of the earth, the location of the center of the universe, and the actual age of creation...

Maybe I'll let those dogs lie?
 
Blank_Stare said:
Maybe I'll let those dogs lie?
Yeah, just walk away.

Or just for fun, have a tinfoil hat handy anytime you are talking with him. If he brings up any BS issues, just pull out the tinfoil hat and don it. Say you got the advice to guard your brain from his BS on the Physics Forums. That should short circuit his brain... Are you trained in CPR? o0)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: cnh1995, davenn and phinds