“I'd suggest choosing instead one of the standard gtr textbooks, such as those compared at http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/RelWWW...#gtrmoderntext Spending fifty bucks or so for a good textbook is not unreasonable, I think, given the amount of time and energy you can expect to expend learning gtr”
Hello Chris, the link you have posted does not work. Lurking around this forum has sparked up a new interest in Physics. I took some basic Physics courses in college, but this was long ago. The highest Math I took in college was Linear Algebra, and I did well. Would you please re-post the link? Would you be so kind as to recommend me a series (from introductory to advance) of Physics books? And my last request, what kind of Math textbooks will I need to go along with the Physics books (I’ve kept all my Math textbooks from 10 years ago)?
I thank you kindly in advance.