Courses English language undergrad courses in Europe (non-uk)

1. Hi

I am a UK student and I'll be applying for undergrad physics courses in the UK and hopefully mainland Europe to start next September - just in time for the £9000/year fees to kick in! Most of my chosen UK courses are "Year in Europe" courses anyway, since I would like to study abroad anyway.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent/respected Physics courses (preferably with affordable fees) around Europe taught entirely in English. I speak French to a fair standard, but nowhere near well enough to study in it, and am willing/able to learn any language to the standard needed to survive in that country.

I am aware of the International Physics Study Programme in Leipzig, Germany and also of the more general sciences programme at University College Utrecht in the Netherlands.

I'm currently taking A levels in further maths, Physics and Chemistry, and last year I got an A* in A level Maths, and 3 As in AS Physics, Chemistry and Biology, so I'm hoping grades will not be much of an issue.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

2. jcsd
  3. Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  4. good for you! you and your year have been well and truly screwed over by the ConDems.

so, IRELAND - 2000 euro a year I think for EU students

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?