Exploring the Human-Tiger Interaction in Two Brothers

• Thread starter Kholdstare
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movie
In summary, the conversation discusses the movie "Two Brothers" which features tigers as the central characters. The speaker expresses their love for tigers and praises the film for its comedy, tragedy, and human-tiger interaction. However, another person in the conversation shares their opinion that tigers, despite being cats, should not be underestimated due to their wild nature.
Kholdstare
Two Brothers

I've seen this movie 2-3 years back. Its absolutely amazing. Because, I love tiger and I've never seen a movie where tigers take such central role. Also the comedy, tragedy and overall human-tiger interaction have won my heart. ^_^ They are just big cats! Aren't they ?

How many of you have seen it?

4d107f93dfa8f.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Kholdstare said:
They are just big cats! Aren't they ?

Uh... no.
Felis catus is a domesticated critter, with thousands of years of civilization in its genes. A tiger, no matter how well-intentioned, will eventually kill you.

Kholdstare said:
They are just big cats! Aren't they ?
/QUOTE]

Well, they are cats and they are big, but I don't think you should go near any. :D

1. How do you determine the number of people who have seen a movie?

The number of people who have seen a movie can be determined by looking at box office sales, streaming views, and DVD/Blu-ray sales.

2. Do you take into account illegal downloads and pirated versions in the count?

No, illegal downloads and pirated versions are not included in the official count of people who have seen a movie. This count only includes legal views and purchases.

3. Is the number of views for a movie accurate?

The number of views for a movie can vary depending on the source and method of counting. However, official numbers from box office sales and streaming platforms are generally considered accurate.

4. How does the number of views for a movie affect its success?

The number of views for a movie is a major factor in determining its success. A higher number of views typically indicates a more popular and successful movie, which can lead to higher profits and critical acclaim.

5. Does the number of views for a movie continue to increase over time?

Yes, the number of views for a movie can continue to increase over time as it becomes available on more platforms and reaches a wider audience. DVD/Blu-ray sales and streaming views can also contribute to a movie's long-term view count.