The Future of Classical Physics: Investigating its Relevance in Modern Science

• Thread starter hclatomic
  • Start date
In summary, the future of classical physics is being constantly investigated in modern science, as it continues to play a crucial role in understanding the fundamental laws of nature. Despite the advancements in quantum mechanics and relativity, classical physics still provides a solid foundation for many scientific disciplines, including mechanics, thermodynamics, and electromagnetism. Moreover, recent studies have shown that classical physics can be applied in unexpected ways, such as in the field of complex systems and chaos theory. While its limitations are being explored and expanded upon, classical physics remains a relevant and essential tool in modern scientific research.
hclatomic
All is said. Even if I am the last mohican, and I have no future, I still investigate the classical physics.

Likes S.G. Janssens
Physics news on Phys.org
hclatomic said:
All is said. Even if I am the last mohican, and I have no future, I still investigate the classical physics.
Fluid mechanics, nonlinear elasticity and nonlinear dynamics are active areas of research, at least in physics inspired applied mathematics.

Welcome, I hope you will enjoy it here and continue to do whatever has your strongest interests.

Thank you very much Krylov.